Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How's this for my next cycle?

BEAST420

So I am about to start pct and follow that up by a Sarms bridge and take off 2montha after that and start this cycle then... The reasons I wanna set up my cycle now is that I wanna purchase the gear in advanced, and I just won some poker money and don't wanna waste it on some bs...

Goal is lean bulk.. I was thinking this
1-12 sust 300mg
1-12 primo 400-500mg
1-12 npp 100mg eod
9-14 Winstrol 50mg Ed

I also was thinking about throwing a low dose dbol to kick start but not totally sure...
What you guys think ?

Looks pretty good to me. From what I have heard you want to run Primo at least 600 mg per week.. so maybe bump it to that. I would just run the oils for 10 weeks. D-Bol is a great option.. Primo and D-Bol is what Arnold was made out of. Also.. just go with test e or c instead of sust.

I'd go..

1-10 Test E 300 mg/week
1-10 Primo 600 mg/week
1-10 NPP 100 mg/eod
1-4 D-Bol 20-40 mg/day
8-12 Winstrol 50-80 mg/day

Proviron would be a great addition to this.

This is how I would do it
1-16 test e 300mg e/w
1-16 primo 600mg e/w
1-8 npp 100mg eod
9-15 or 16 tren ace 100mg eod
1-6 tbol 50+ mg Ed
12-18 winstrol 50-100mg Ed depending on how much you can handle while you let the esters clear. That looks like a dank cycle!

I'm deff running Npp if not decca... I really want size this go around... I will add the dbols in the begging and where would proviorn fit in? Not going for eq as I already have bad anxiety , and Tren I will add in next cycle ...
Why switch oils to 10 weeks?

I'd run proviron 50-75 mg the entire cycle. Will just make everything better imo.

Because 10 is a nice round number. lol

Is proviorn to toxic to run for 10 weeks? And is there any reason to not run it for 12 weeks? I want Max results for sure.... And like I said my goal is size , I'm gonna have medium carbs,not insane amounts so I can keep bloat to a minimum..

proviron isn't toxic at all and can run it for 10+ weeks. If you want size.. maybe go with something like this..

if you want size, go with test, deca, and dbol.. with a low dose of masteron.

For size...
I would like to do this sometime:
Dbol/NPP/Primo/Test, with Var finisher.

Or kick start with Tbol, and finish with Winny instead, but for size I would stick with Dbol & Var.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Top Bottom