Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How would you improve elite fitness?

big4life

Plat Hero
Platinum
Name one thing that you would do to improve this site?


We all have our opinions, what would you do?
 
1) get rid of these people with multiple handles.They just use them to start trouble.

2)Get rid of the karma system or have a way for it to automatically sign your handle.

3)Apply the same standards to all members.
 
1. Karma gone
2. Racism of any kind gone
3. personal family attacks gone
4. pm sysyem gone
5. trouble amkers who think there funny gone
6. multiple users gone ( ban aol)
7 report abuser of folks to there ip comapnies
8. never tolerate hate
9. use the baord for its purpose to make friends and learn
10. limit mods (yup i said that)
 
flexed1 said:
1. Karma gone
2. Racism of any kind gone
3. personal family attacks gone
4. pm sysyem gone
5. trouble amkers who think there funny gone
6. multiple users gone ( ban aol)
7 report abuser of folks to there ip comapnies
8. never tolerate hate
9. use the baord for its purpose to make friends and learn
10. limit mods (yup i said that)

Took the words right out of my mouth. Especially the points about racism and discrimination...

ps. You're fired. j/k ;)
 
aol user though many of them pay for mmeberships can change ips an dhandles very quickly.
 
IT CANT BE DONE IN JUST ONE THING. HOWEVER, GETTING RID OF CERTAIN MODS WOULD BE A START.


MODS WHO ARE IN A "CLIQUE" SO TO SPEAK, SHOULDNT BE MODS. TOO MUCH FAVORTISM GOING ON.


BRINGING BACK MAY1010 WOULD BE GOOD ALSO. IT WAS VERY FUNNY HOW EVERYONE ATTACKED HIM AND HE JUST KEPT ON COMING LIKE THE ENERGIZER BUNNY. BANNING HIM DEFINITELY DULLED THE BOARD.


KAYNE
 
flexed1 said:
1. Karma gone
2. Racism of any kind gone
3. personal family attacks gone
4. pm sysyem gone
5. trouble amkers who think there funny gone
6. multiple users gone ( ban aol)
7 report abuser of folks to there ip comapnies
8. never tolerate hate
9. use the baord for its purpose to make friends and learn
10. limit mods (yup i said that)


WHY DONT YOU JUST START A POLICE STATE BOARD. THAT WOULD BE GOOD TO.


KAYNE
 
flexed1 said:
aol user though many of them pay for mmeberships can change ips an dhandles very quickly.

I used to be on aol. AOL changes your IP address everytime you sign on is what a tech told me. So you are going to screw these people? And you said they pay? Don't think Goerge is going to kick out platinum members.

The pop ups, just run popup stopper when your on.
 
-No pop ups
-Less Mods
-Get rid of some of the forums that have nothing to do with bodybuilding
-Make a Teen section
-Access to the whole board

One more point I'm not sure how to improve it but does anyone ever notice that this site is really slow sometimes even with a high speed connection.
 
Last edited:
Women must post nude avatars! Actually a few already do, but I think they all should!

Just kidding ladies, please just e-mail me those pics.

;)
 
Kayne other boards and I don't mention which ones because you are not on there do just that. this board put up with no bullshit and is full of information. Someone asked my opinion don't like it spend your money and build your own bullshit board, bring back May and have fun or even better just use im's and aols whatever they call there private message board. sorry you don't care for my anser but i don't care for yours either.
 
May was a waste. COuld someone tell me what is contribution was ?

Flexed1: agree with your points. ALtough not only AOL users can create many handles but also any DSL users. There're too may assholes on this board. A good clean up would help a lot.
 
Last edited:
flexed1 said:
Kayne other boards and I don't mention which ones because you are not on there do just that. this board put up with no bullshit and is full of information. Someone asked my opinion don't like it spend your money and build your own bullshit board, bring back May and have fun or even better just use im's and aols whatever they call there private message board. sorry you don't care for my anser but i don't care for yours either.

FLEXED
I'M SORRY. I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT I COULD EXPRESS MY OPINION (AS DID YOU) ON THIS THREAD. PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR THINKING SOMETHING SO FOOLISH!!!


MANNY
YOURE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. TOO MANY ASSHOLES ON HERE.


KAYNE
 
MAY'S CONTRIBUTION TO THE BOARD WAS HE LIVEN'D IT UP. GO READ THE POST AGAIN IN IT SAYS THE BOARD WAS DULLED WHEN HE WAS BANNED. EVEN YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT.


KAYNE
 
This board needs more people who are not offended by what others TYPE.

There is also way too many people whose life actually revolves around this chat board. Pathetic to say the least.
 
BO-CEPHUS said:
This board needs more people who are not offended by what others TYPE.

There is also way too many people whose life actually revolves around this chat board. Pathetic to say the least.


HOLY SHIT......YOU JUST HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!!


KAYNE
 
KAYNE,

GO BACK SLOWLY AND READ MY REPLY. YOU SAID WE SHOULD START A POLICE STATE BOARD. I SAID I DID NOT AGREE WITH YOUR ANSWER AS YOU DID NOT WITH MINE SO WHERE IS THE PROBLEM? DID I CONDOME YOUR ANSWER? DID I SAY IT WAS WRONG? DID I SAY ANYTHING AT ALL OTHER THAN I DO NOT AGREE( IS THAT NOT MY RIGHT AS IT IS YOURS) DID I SAY YOUR ANSER OFFENDED ME BECAUSE YOU DID NOT AGREEE? DID I SAY MY ANSWER WAS THE CORRECT ANSWER. HMMM YOUR REPLY WAS WAY OFF I COULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT. I GAVE MY OPINION WHICH I AS YOU ARE ENTITLED TO DO.
 
wiseguy1 said:
-No pop ups
-Less Mods
-Get rid of some of the forums that have nothing to do with bodybuilding
-Make a Teen section
-Access to the whole board

One more point I'm not sure how to improve it but does anyone ever notice that this site is really slow sometimes even with a high speed connection.

how about getting rid of BANNED members like yourself that are coming back under new names.....
 
flexed1 said:

5. trouble amkers who think there funny gone
6. multiple users gone ( ban aol)
7 report abuser of folks to there ip comapnies

Number 7 is currently being done flexed, and I suggest more of us do it.

Still working on the rest. I totally agree with each and everyone of your points.

P.S. Looking lean as hell and thick! Bring us back a trophy soon!
 
While it is "just" an internet chat board, that's still no reason to come on here and try to hurt people. I know 2 people that have been hurt by things people have said on here. Some may ask why they felt hurt, I want to ask why someone felt the need to hurt them? They were singled out for no reason other than someone wanted to make themselves feel better by hurting them.

I just wish people would think before they typed.
 
Last edited:
All great points really. Racism is everywhere. I am gay and think most gay posts are funny. The ones that re not are the ones that make threats or says gays should die etc. SAME WITH blacks or anybody else. We all need to tolerate and eductae ourselves about other types of people. Don't like them than thats fine as long as its been thought out.

Pop up suck.

I DO NOT THINK WE SHOULD EVER CENSOR THIS BOARD JUST KEEP PEOPLES FEELINGS IN TACK AND IF IT TURNS INTO A HATE RACE AS OPPOSED TO A OPEN DISCUSION THAN ITS DELETED.
 
flexed1 said:
KAYNE,

GO BACK SLOWLY AND READ MY REPLY. YOU SAID WE SHOULD START A POLICE STATE BOARD. I SAID I DID NOT AGREE WITH YOUR ANSWER AS YOU DID NOT WITH MINE SO WHERE IS THE PROBLEM? DID I CONDOME YOUR ANSWER? DID I SAY IT WAS WRONG? DID I SAY ANYTHING AT ALL OTHER THAN I DO NOT AGREE( IS THAT NOT MY RIGHT AS IT IS YOURS) DID I SAY YOUR ANSER OFFENDED ME BECAUSE YOU DID NOT AGREEE? DID I SAY MY ANSWER WAS THE CORRECT ANSWER. HMMM YOUR REPLY WAS WAY OFF I COULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT. I GAVE MY OPINION WHICH I AS YOU ARE ENTITLED TO DO.

LMAO!!!......I TAKE IT YOU DIDNT CATCH THE SARCASM WHEN I SAID "WHY DONT YOU JUST START A POLICE STATE BOARD"!!! YOU DIDNT REALLY THINK I WAS SERIOUS DID YOU??? I THOUGHT THE SARCASM WAS SO OVERWHELMING THAT I WOULDNT HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT. SURELY, A "POLICE STATE" BOARD WOULD EXACERBATE THIS BOARD AND EVERYONE WOULD MOST LIKELY LEAVE IT.


KAYNE
 
flexed1 said:
1. Karma gone
2. Racism of any kind gone
3. personal family attacks gone
4. pm sysyem gone
5. trouble amkers who think there funny gone
6. multiple users gone ( ban aol)
7 report abuser of folks to there ip comapnies
8. never tolerate hate
9. use the baord for its purpose to make friends and learn
10. limit mods (yup i said that)

Then this message board would be boring and nobody would visit. You know I'm right.


p.s. dont *discrimate* against me becuase im racist

8. never tolerate hate

p.s.s. dont *hate* me becuase of my racist views. i will not tolerate you hating me becuase of my opinions.

p.s.s.s. all you whining babies :bawling: ignore people with mulitiple handles and ignore racist threads and they will go away.........oh wait you cant..........
 
This board needs more people who are not offended by what others TYPE.

There is also way too many people whose life actually revolves around this chat board. Pathetic to say the least.






LOL couldnt have said it better myself. i know for a fact felxed1 cant respond to this statement without wetting himself.
 
Ian wana see a life that does not relove around the board? I have been here sinc e1998 and have how many post? Do you even have a fucking clue to who I am and what I do? If you did you trust me you would wet yourself. And by the way the pics of my car if you have seen me on with me on them IT s paid for. Hmmm I really need a life Your funny
 
hell, I don't even know who flexed1 is and I just wet myself.

I think more rainbows and kittens would make this board a better place.
and money - give me money.

the end.
 
FLEX
I PAID CASH FOR QUITE A FEW VEHICLES. THE FIRST BEING WHEN I WAS 17 YEARS OLD. I PAID CASH FOR A 20K$ CAR. I'M NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE, BUT WHAT WAS YOUR POINT BY MAKING THAT STATEMENT? ALL MY CARS ARE PAID FOR.


KAYNE
 
Top Bottom