Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How well does AIMF do against Aromasin for estrogen problems?

You can probably do fine on 25mg/day of clomid. You're scrabbling for too many drugs. Stop panicing. Just use what I told you. The blood levels of Deca are too small at this point to worry about. Deca is the progestin that causes problems. It doesn't "make" progesterone that lingers.

gymratforlife said:
Im not doing PCT I am just trying to get my system back to normal I ran a really long cycle and did a PCT and never really fully recovered and got back on so now I am having estrogen issues and or Progesterone issues also from the deca I ran so I am try to get my system back to normal before runing another thorough PCT.

that's what I figured... I just don't know if running test is the way to go in order to get your system back to "normal"... I'm no expert in this area, so I couldn't say with certainty... my instinct would be to run another agressive PCT (HCG, Aromasin/AIFM, Clomid, Proviron)

Also, have you used bromo before? Be aware that many users reported a whole mess of side effects with that, so be careful!

gymratforlife said:
Ok so clomid Proviron Aimf and HCG and Im on my way to make an order to AF thanx for the help Ulter and NJ.

recovery is frustrating as hell (believe me, I know)...good luck bro!

gymratforlife said:
I need something to get estrogen under control from doing long cycles and never runing anything.How well does the AIMF stack against the other stuff thats not over the counter?

Just as good as the strongest drugs out there. I would almost venture to say that it is better all around than letro at high doses.

4pumps per day is considered on the high end. At this dose you will be drier than 20 year old shit. The best part is that it doesn't seem to restrict gains like all other AI's and serms do.

AF store is dead nuts with the AIFM!

i'd lay off the proviron with this PCT - it is suppressive and will do nothing to get you back on track.

you need to get clean bro - clomid, HCG (i recommend 500IU ED for 5 days, then nothing), a mild AI like 6OXO or formestane (not AIFM - too strong, IMO) and maybe a tribulus product, if for no other reason than to make you think you're back by giving you wood. maybe some IGF, too - has been shown to aid HPTA recovery in some ppl.

thebrakes said:
i'd lay off the proviron with this PCT - it is suppressive and will do nothing to get you back on track.

you need to get clean bro - clomid, HCG (i recommend 500IU ED for 5 days, then nothing), a mild AI like 6OXO or formestane (not AIFM - too strong, IMO) and maybe a tribulus product, if for no other reason than to make you think you're back by giving you wood. maybe some IGF, too - has been shown to aid HPTA recovery in some ppl.

Actually, more and more the general consensus is that Proviron will not negatively affect the HPTA nor further suppress FSH and LH levels. In his case, proviron would be good during PCT only if libido issues are severe... Proviron also greatly reduces SHBG, which allows more free test available for the body to use

agree with clomid, HCG (though I'd run it at least 10 days)... 6OXO is reported to have some nasty rebound effects... tribulus is a crapshoot too... even pure Bulgarian tribulus is ineffective for many... IGF is a good idea for PCT as well

Ulter said:
OK well thanks for letting me in on your situation. It's easier to anwer you with all the facts in hand.

Use HCG as you have it. I would recommend you use clomid as well as proviron. 300mg of test is too much for you to get your HPTA going again. You should consider just using the morning dbol method if you're very suppressed. 10mg upon rising. Use Aromasin or AIFM

Ulter,what is the moring dbol method? Are you saying that dbol will aid?

Top Bottom