Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to win the Hyper Trophy (Full Body)

Hey guys.
This is my first post on any forum. I thought i'd try it out and start here by showing you guys my current training program and get your thought on it. I've been mostly involved in powerlifting programs for the last two years and about a month ago i decided to switch is up and try a full body routine with th rep ranges a bit higher than i'm use too. Here it is.
Monday- 4x8
Back Squat
Bench Press
BB Row
Military Press
Reverse Hypers

Wednesday- 5x5
Sumo Dead (4x5)
Weighted Pullups
Incline Bench
Upright Wide Row
Weighted Sit ups

Friday- 3x12
20 REP SQUAT (you guys know the one)
Weighted Tri Dips
Cable Row
Push Press
Close Grip 2 board Press
Hammer Curl
Tri Pull Down
* No progressive loading during workout, only each week. I stay with the same weight with each set and had to start kinda light at the beginning of this program.
Current maxes
Squat- 445
Bench- 305
Sumo DL- 455
I'm doing 255 for the 20 rep squat.
Let me know what you guys think!!

I don't like the three different workouts. I would suggest you do an AxBxAxxBxAxB fashion workout or just stick to a fullbody upper lower split. Mainly due to the progression of weight in each exercise and muscle groups they use. That's just my opinion, it may work very well for you.

Started week 5 today. Some lifts came to a halt this week, others are still going up with perfect form and speed. Considering a deload week for week 7 and then either maxing out or starting another cycle with week 5's weights. Might try just one more cycle and then considering 5/3/1 Boring but Big or a push/pull/legs routine.

the 225 was much to light for the 20r squat so i started at 265. Did 290 last week, finished every last rep but i could not rack the weight after and luckily had my two gym partners there to basically lift the bar and rack it for me. I then sat in a corner next to a fan for about 10 minutes trying to come back to life.

Top Bottom