Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to take daa?

themanc84

Whats the best way to take it? This morning I mixed one scoop with a glass of water after breakfast and the taste was disgusting. I had a hard time getting it down.

I usually have a glass of orange juice with my breakfast. Can I mix it with the orange juice or will that affect absorption?

Try in the future looking at Orbit for Primordial Performance TCF-1 It's a daa product and imp taste good compared to some of the powders.

I'd just mix it with the OJ or grapefruit juice. That way it'll mask the taste and potentially help with absorption.

My only concern was the acidity of orange juice. thought maybe it would have an adverse affect on the absorption. but grapefruit juice is somewhat acidic as well, so I guess its not a problem

orange juice DOES NOT aid in absorption, if anything counter productive, now grape fruit juice can help and increase the life span of the raw because of its naringin. If you want to increase bulk DAA's solubility, just head up water and put the daa in it as opposed to drinking it room temp water

Top Bottom