Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to mix up growth?

eddie1

i just got a kit of jino hgh, the kit came without water....i have 1000iu split up into 10 vials, so im guessing each vial is 100iu......i have ordered my bac. water, it comes in a 30ml bottle....how much water to i mix with each vial of the hgh? i will be running it 4iu a day....thanks

eddie1 said:
i just got a kit of jino human growth hormone - somatropin - , the kit came without water....i have 1000iu split up into 10 vials, so im guessing each vial is 100iu......i have ordered my bac. water, it comes in a 30ml bottle....how much water to i mix with each vial of the human growth hormone - somatropin - ? i will be running it 4iu a day....thanks

You should have 100iu kit, 10iu's per vial. Mix 1mL of BacWater per vial, then draw out 40units on a slin pin to get 4iu's.

pentatonic said:
You should have 100iu kit, 10iu's per vial. Mix 1mL of BacWater per vial, then draw out 40units on a insulin pin to get 4iu's.

i sure the kit isnt 1000iu and each vial isnt 100iu? i havent picked up kit yet so im not sure about it.....

eddie1 said:
i sure the kit isnt 1000iu and each vial isnt 100iu? i havent picked up kit yet so im not sure about it.....

Jinotropin = 100iu, 10 vials (each vial being 10iu's)

doesnt mixing it with water cause a reaction with the gh, so you have to shoot it quickly and how would you savor the other 6 iu in the vial? or have i misunderstood all the info on gh?

noclue9415 said:
doesnt mixing it with water cause a reaction with the gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - , so you have to shoot it quickly and how would you savor the other 6 iu in the vial? or have i misunderstood all the info on gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - ?

NO, no reaction, the lypholized will mix with the BacWater and form a solution, that's all. The other 6iu's in the vial will be fine, keep refrigerated. Using bac water, you could even shoot 1iu per day and still be fine by the time you got to the last iu in the vile.

noclue9415 said:
doesnt mixing it with water cause a reaction with the gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - , so you have to shoot it quickly and how would you savor the other 6 iu in the vial? or have i misunderstood all the info on gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - ?

You have to use bacteriostatic water then it will keep for a good while refrigerated, well you don't have to but mixed with distilled water you would have to use it immediateley, it wouldn't keep! The bacteriostatic water is .9% benzyl alcohol which acts as a preservative, all this could be wrong this is just my understanding. I've been on H G H for a year now and i love it!

Top Bottom