Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to loose my manboobs for good

rick29

Hey everyone,

I'm 22 years old weigh 210 lbs and have an embarrassing case of manboobs. I don't know what's my bf% but I am pretty fat. I plan to go to the gym soon and the endocrinologist said to only do cardio. I plan to do one day elliptical and one day treadmill for 2 hrs 5 times a week. I just want to know now what should I be eating to help me in my goal. Also will taking fish oil or flaxseed help even more. What about whey protein? Thanks.

You could do sprints and that will shred bodyfat very quick. 3 times a week go to a football field and run 10-15 sets of 100yd wind sprints. Sprints is a much better option in my opinion because it takes less time and will continue to burn fat even after the workout.

I would also be lifting.. Do legs twice a week and that will release more natural test allowing you to build more fat and gain muscle. If you are looking for something to take you should look into Sarms1 GW. It is designed to shred fat with zero side effects.

As far as diet.. if you can handle it, i would run the EVO diet. Click the link below and educate yourself

The Evolutionary Diet - Evolutionary.org

You could do sprints and that will shred bodyfat very quick. 3 times a week go to a football field and run 10-15 sets of 100yd wind sprints. Sprints is a much better option in my opinion because it takes less time and will continue to burn fat even after the workout.

I would also be lifting.. Do legs twice a week and that will release more natural test allowing you to build more fat and gain muscle. If you are looking for something to take you should look into Sarms1 GW. It is designed to shred fat with zero side effects.

As far as diet.. if you can handle it, i would run the EVO diet. Click the link below and educate yourself

The Evolutionary Diet - Evolutionary.org

Top Bottom