Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to harden muscles

OPMartin

Hi bros, I need some help here, I have been working out for a while already and gains are good, I gain 15 pound already in three months, the problem is that I'm very soft, specially my biceps, is there a specially work out routine and diet i have to follow just for hardening? any tips will be appreciated.

Vascularity and muscle hardness is very genetic and based primarily on how low your body fat is. The less body fat you have, the less fat you have underneath the skin and the more veins that show as a result. There really is no secret to it. People always ask me how I am so vascular. It isn't any supplement I take. It's just having a low body fat percentage.

Keep working on brining your body fat levels down. As your body fat continues to decrease, your muscle hardness and vascularity will continue to increase.

There are certain supplements you can take that will help increase the pump you get when training which will slightly increase vascularity and muscle hardness. But the key word there is slightly. Low body fat and being properly hydrated are the two main things that will help. Check out D-spark from n2bm.com. It's a great pre-workout supplement that will help increase the pump you get during your workout.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pre-Post-Workout-Supps-c29/D-Spark-p239.html

Muscle hardness will also improve as your muscles get more and more mature. It takes years of training to get them as hard as they can get, so just be patient, and try to enjoy your training - with time your muscles will get harder and harder.

Hi bros, I need some help here, I have been working out for a while already and gains are good, I gain 15 pound already in three months, the problem is that I'm very soft, specially my biceps, is there a specially work out routine and diet i have to follow just for hardening? any tips will be appreciated.

Soft = fat or retaining water

I would adjust your diet a bit so you are not gaining so much so fast. You want to be gaining lean mass and not fat and water.

Top Bottom