Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get bigger?

dmb9756

Hello all, just found this awesome place. I hope to get a lot of information here as well as share some stuff i might know. Anyways, i'm 16 years old, almost 6'2", but only weigh about 150 lbs, if that. I know, im a skinny guy, but i want to change that. About 2 months ago, i started working out and getting bigger. Well i have noticed a lot more definition in my arms, chest, and stomach, but the problem is, i still don't even weigh that much, and still look pretty skinny. Can someone help me not look so skinny anymore? What do u guys recommend to do? I know I should eat right, but i don't know what the best foods possible would be to eat. What about supplements like creatine? I know a lot of my friends use that and say it helps them a lot. I do work out at least 4 days a week, but I might up that to 5.

An example diet would also help me out a lot too, like what to eat, buy, etc. Thanks a lot for any help.

Jeff :confused:

you should increase your food consumption,totol calories ,a good rule of thumb is your body weight x 17-20 for bulking calories and than split it into like 40/40/20

go choices of Protein-Chicken breast,Turkey Breast,Steak,EggWhites,SKim Milk,Protein powder ,LF Cottage Cheese,Fish-SALMON,tunafish

for carbs-OATMEAL,BROWN RICE,WHOLE WHEAT BREAD,PASTA..... Whaeva good carbs tho

Fats-Olive Oil,Fish Oil,Natural Pb,Flax Oil .......

Good luck !!!!!!!

example diet

Meal1-5eggwhites,1whole Egg,1cup Skim Milk,1Cup Oatmeal
Meal2-Sweet Potatoe,Steak,1tbsp Olive Oil
Meal3-2Chicken Breast,Brown Rice,1tbsp Olive oil or whaeva
Meal4-(Postwork)Protein Shake and high Carb drink or a good HIGH/CARB MEAL
Meal5-Steak,potatoe,1tbsp Olive Oil
Meal6-Tuna Fish and Brown rice

example!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks guys, can those protein shakes be purchased at a regular store like Jewel or no? Any more suggestions? What about creatine?

dmb9756 said:
Thanks guys, can those protein shakes be purchased at a regular store like Jewel or no? Any more suggestions? What about creatine?
you don't NEED creatine-it will just give you a 3-4 lb weight gain from water retention-focus on food

D00fy said:
you should increase your food consumption,totol calories ,a good rule of thumb is your body weight x 17-20 for bulking calories and than split it into like 40/40/20

go choices of Protein-Chicken breast,Turkey Breast,Steak,EggWhites,SKim Milk,Protein powder ,LF Cottage Cheese,Fish-SALMON,tunafish

for carbs-OATMEAL,BROWN RICE,WHOLE WHEAT BREAD,PASTA..... Whaeva good carbs tho

Fats-Olive Oil,Fish Oil,Natural Pb,Flax Oil .......

Good luck !!!!!!!

example diet

Meal1-5eggwhites,1whole Egg,1cup Skim Milk,1Cup Oatmeal
Meal2-Sweet Potatoe,Steak,1tbsp Olive Oil
Meal3-2Chicken Breast,Brown Rice,1tbsp Olive oil or whaeva
Meal4-(Postwork)Protein Shake and high Carb drink or a good HIGH/CARB MEAL
Meal5-Steak,potatoe,1tbsp Olive Oil
Meal6-Tuna Fish and Brown rice

example!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know I looked at that example diet and I noticed some major problems. There were no vegetables or fruit. I think if you were on this diet you'd gain weight from being so constipated all the time.

My situation is similar though I'm 6'5 230 or so. I'm too thin, way too weak in the shoulders and arms. I used to juice but now I want to just eat healthy and be in good shape.

what kind of diet should i go for if i want to gain quality muscle and i have plenty of time while I also cut body fat?

Sust 500 mg Week 1-10
Deca 400 mg Week 1-10
D-Bol 30mg ED Week 1-5

Protien, calories and Carbs...

That will make you not a skinny guy anymore! LOL

Top Bottom