Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to drink the Flax Seed Oil?????

here's a fun tip of the day: Get some plain, unsweetened cocoa powder. (The kind that has 20 calories per tablespoon, hershey's is cheap). Mix a tablespoon of cocoa, two packets of equal, and a tablespoon of flax oil in a little bowl. Stir, let sit. Bam, instant chocolate (Or chocolate syrup, depending on how little cocoa you put in). The cocoa adds around 1 gram of protein, 1 gram of fiber, 3 grams of carbs, and half a gram of fat.

Or you could swig it straight, but hell, nothing like sucking down a spoonful of bittersweet chocolate and knowing it's healthy....

[This message has been edited by Belial (edited April 09, 2001).]

What brand are you using? Ours is not bad tasting. Although all of them need to be refrigerated and go rancid quickly.

Check out: http://shop.massquantities.com/supplements/106.html

------------------
Yours in sport,

George

George Spellwin
Research Director

Tell four friends about elitefitness.com and get a FREE report, "Anabolic Steroid and Supplement Secrets the Pros and Models Pray You Never Find Out!"
Click here to Give them a free subscription to Elite Fitness News.

Act now, this is available for a limited time only!

Once my oatmeal cools down I put my flax oil in there. At first I didn't like it but now I prefer my oatmeal WITH the flax oil.

I've heard the blender is not the way to go! so I add to my shaker cup with my protien shake and a few good shakes, slam it down

I'v looked for info as to where putting flax seed oil in a blender breaks down the nutritive value, and I found bubkus.
I think it an urban legend not based in scientific fact.
Grotto.

I'm gonna bump this post b/c I just got some yesterday, and it is so fucking gross. I tried that chocolate recipie w/ the Equal and cocoa power...ugh. I think I'll be revolted by chocolate for the rest of my life. It's just the smell of it that makes me wanna barf. It clings to the back of my throat and my gag reflexes. I gotta find a way to hide this stuff so it wont taste like crap. Should I just return it and go for the capsules? I don't mind swallowing like ten capsules. Better than gagging.

Also, I'm on a keto diet, so I can't take it w/ OJ or anything like that.

Just toss it in the shake. Thats what i do half the time.

However! Take a tablespoon of flax and pour it under your tongue. Don't dip your tongue in it. Then, take a swig of milk. You honestly won't taste anything. And thats from personall experience.

Ross

Top Bottom