Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to determine your "natural limit"?

backfromlayoff

I been reading old threads and it seems the general rule is:

"wait till you hit your natural limit before you switch to "gear".

but nobody really talks about when to know youve reached the natural limit. so how did you guys determine yours?

Nautal limit refers to the most progress you will be able to achieve without any help from AAS. Most ppl don't wait too long for the most part. If it were me, I would do some serious training for at least 2 years. You have to give your body the chance makeits own progess, or the AAS will just be drain on your money, your body, and yourself. I would say use ASS to break a plateau. To plateau, you've gotta be hitting the gym pretty honest. AAS is the last thing to worry about. Here is things in order of importance:

1.Training: what you do in the gym is what you will
2.Eating: set an eating plan and follow it like its your job
3.Get enough sleep
4.No binge drinking because that puts you our of rythm for the next 4 days.

When gains slow down you're getting close. Do not use AS if you are still making gains naturally. When you plateau is the best time IMO.

I did hear once a long time ago about wrist and ankle measurements in regards to height and some weird ass formula that was suppose to give the max size one could expect for chest, arm, quad so on and so on measurements. It was really interesting although I don't know if I believe it. I'll have to try and find it and I'll post it up. I don't think I'll be able to but I'll try

I personally think it takes at least 6-8 years of hard training to reach a level close to your "natural limit", which of course does not actually exist. Your gains just slow down over time to the point of a pound or two of muscle a year if your lucky.

Hmmm...

I have to agree with Jubei on this one. Although you will prolly never really know exactly when you reach your natural limit but at least it gives you a general basis to make the decision to juice!!!

Top Bottom