Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to come off PH's with OTC products

Flash_75

POST CYCLE

WK****4-AD*****6-oxo****Tribulus**Creatine***Vitex***ECA
1***300mg/AM**400mg/d***2.5g/d****10g/d****2g/d***yes
2***300mg/AM**400mg/d***2.5g/d****10g/d****2g/d***yes
3***300mg/AM**400mg/d***2.5g/d****10g/d****2g/d***yes
4***300mg/AM**400mg/d***2.5g/d****10g/d****2g/d***yes
5*************200mg/d***2.5g/d****10g/d****2g/d***yes
6*************200mg/d***2.5g/d****10g/d****2g/d***yes
7*************200mg/d***2.5g/d****10g/d****2g/d***yes
8*************200mg/d***2.5g/d****10g/d****2g/d***yes

Follow this and you can soften the blow of a post cycle crash. You need to use oral 4-AD. Oral 4-AD has a short half life, so if taken upon rising it will be gone by bed time. Consider it an OTC version of the Dbol bridge; and dont use the 4-ad with an ester, just in case it really does cause a half life of over 4 hrs. I wouldnt run this unless you where on PH's for 6 wks or longer.

:)

Vitex I wouldn't run it unless you take 19Nor, it will do nothing for estrogen.

Tribulus does absolutely nothing.

ECA has not been proven to be anticatabolic, what you're really doing w/ an ECA stack post cycle is putting your gains at risk. Decreased appetite, followed by more active thyroid is not a good idea at this time.

As far as the 4AD in the am... you're doing a lot of assumption that it will not supress you further.

Creatine and 6OXO I would agree w/.
Tapering down doses is another good idea. And eating the same if not more at this time to keep gains is another good approach to maintain anabolism. Food after all is the most anabolic thing you can take. But if you look in the right places.... you can find clomid OTC as well.

Not flamin ya... just my 2 cents

Ephedrine/Caffeine by sparing glycogen, as an anti-catabolic serves well (depending on the degree of caloric deficit).

After a cycle, calories should be above maintenance, ECA will impart some degree of positive partioning (given # of calories, less likely to be stored as fat). The rise in T3 won't be adequate to counter a caloric surplus.

The suppression of appetite usually comes as so: "I'm not hungry, although if I wanted to eat, I could". The degree toward which the suppression comes also varies.

Many on other message boards have,post-cycle, taken use of ECA. Hardly were their gains risked.

ECA stack sparing glycogen? ECA being anticatabolic? From all the debates I've read, I do not think ECA is anticatabolic, and will do more harm than good post cycle.

Top Bottom