Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to avoid abcess, infection and dead muscle tissue (injection)

FreidFreddy

I appologize if there has already been numerous threads like this.

I injected pharmacy primobolan in my tigh and for a while all was well.

Then after some pain and swelling I did a CT scan and there was an internal abcess/bleeding in the leg.
I also had major fever from an allergic reaction so I had to be put in.

A drain was put in but the nurse who was on my bedpost for some reason didnt wash my wound when it was taken out and I got yellow staph.
I tried to get her attention several times but nothing happend.

I eventually had to do surgery to remove what they say was a wall of staph bacteria and then given antibiotics wich has worked fine.

I am wondering if theres anyway of being 100% sure that one can inject and not cause an infection, dead tissue or anything that can become an abcess.

I have natrium cloride, gloves, antibac, pharmacy test, new syringes and plunges and two types of abcess-effective antibiotics.

Is there any sites on the body that is safer then others ?

I would be very glad for any help, as the doctors and nurses Ive spoken to has ignored me, and not even bother to read my journal when checking up on me or provide me with more than a minimal of information.

The allergic reaction was seperate from this(not primo)(it almost killed me so that could have a relation to the severity of the abcess).

Is there anyone who has any experience with this and knows how to avoid it and be safe ?

Ive had an infection called cellulitis which cleared away really fast with antibiotics , if its an infection then treating it asap with antibiotics will do the job . If this is an allergic reaction or tissue itritation then you could use some anti allergy meds and you could try injecting in places that seem to take the injection without rejection. Im currently using some tren and im allergic to the carrier in it .. Whenever i inject it in my delts, the whole thing swells up and i get a high temperature so i inject it in my quads and they seem to be taking it well . Or if that does work you could just bin it and get some other gear that u arent allergic to.

Keeping everything sanitory will help mininmize the risk of an infection .. You cant do much about an allergic reaction though.

Top Bottom