Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible Quad Infection - Need Help!!

ktown01

I am 30 years old and I have been injection for last 6 months or so.

I have never had an issue like this but last week i injected 250ml of test e into my quad. vastus lateralis to be exact. it was fine the next day or so but 3 days after it was extremely red and swollen, i went to docs and he put me on keflex. Its day 5 now, 2nd day on antibiotics and the redness hasn't gone away and it has gotten even more swollen, well swelling moved down to knee. i am not running a fever and other than swelling and pain i feel great. I worry about an abcess and i am wondering if i should go to hospital to get it drained? or do it myself? or simply wait it out.

please help. kind of freaking out.

I don't know but at least call your doc if you can or go to the hospital if you have insurance. also do you swab your injection site and use a clean needle every time?

Ugl gear ?

If ur gear is not Pharma this is a risk u take !!

Do u sanitize top of vial and injection area very well ?

Sounds to me like the classic ugl unsanitary gear ! But if u have gear from a legit pharmacy then we need to dig deeper

UGL lab.

I am always extremely sterile. wipe everything with sanitary wipes, my hands, warm up vials, take shower first..

just got back from doctors, he tried to aspirate the bump twice but couldn't find any pockets.. said he thought he saw one on ultra sound. wants me to double up my dose of keflex to 1gram a day and take next few days easy and out of gym. go back if it doesn't get better.

Ive had it happen before but it went down after a week. If your not sure ask your doc. Ugl is rubbish gear made up in bath tubs id find a better source

Top Bottom