Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to afford cycle with PCT?!?

6 figure year after taxes. There are few people that fall into that category that I know of

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I know a guy with 3 kids who has money to juice and buy drugs but doesn't have money to feed his family. and the kicker is he looks worse after juicing than he did before. that really is my point.

I know a guy with 3 kids who has money to juice and buy drugs but doesn't have money to feed his family. and the kicker is he looks worse after juicing than he did before. that really is my point.

Well ok that I understand.. I only have me and my bills to look after.. when family comes around priorities will be in order

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

OK...... UPDATE.....

I am ok with spending the money, right now im good up to 1k or little more, I just waanted to make sure that i wasnt BUYING THE SAME PRODUCTS for twice as much as people typically spend.... I have seen specials as in spend $XXX and get YY free.....

I am a mechanical engineer, definately no 6 figures a year, but not crazy worried about the price, but I just wanted some advice from people that are used to ordering. So far looking at the following

1-12 Test-E (500mg/wk)
1-4 Dianabol (25mg/ED)
1-18 Armidex .5mg/EOD
13-14 HCGenerate
15-18 Clomid (100/100/50/50)
15-18 Nolvadex (40/40/20/20)

IS THIS SUFFICIENT FOR FIRST CYCLE?!?
Should I throw in DAA and Unleashed also? or other suggestions?
I know everybody has their favorites and what works best.... Liq-Nol and Liq-Clo look good to me... are they much better than the traditional clo and nol?

Really, thank you guys so much for the valuable info, very grateful for all your experience!!!

Its plenty for a first cycle though mixing dbol with test is a bit harsh if you don't know how gynomprone you are. And clomid and nolva can have nasty side effects.

Top Bottom