Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to afford cycle with PCT?!?

FQRboost

Alright... still planning and going over my first cycle, basic 12 weeks of test-e, first 4 with dbol also... then weeks 13-16 hcg, and weeks 16-19 nolvadex and clomid.... and also running armidex the whole time either .5mg or 1mg EOD....

anyways I made a spreadsheet with how much i need for the whole cycle of everything and the prices.... I'm already up to about $600 just with the stuff here not including shipping and it was suggest to me to get DAA and unleashed also...

this would be like in the $800 range for one cycle!!!

Is this reasonable or common? Is there a cheaper source for AI's and SERM's and the other cycle support supplements? I have no problem with the price of test-e 300 and dianabol... but how much of the rest is completely necessary, I'm not trying to skimp on the PCT, I'm also not trying to spend double what I need to for the same results!!!

HELP!!!!! -PM with a good price and reputation source never hurt either! ;)

If you are looking to be cheap, then you shouldn't cycle plain and simple. PCT is more important than the cycle itself, for retaining gains and recovery, and nothing you want to come up short on. I don't know what you have for PCT already, but DAA is not a good option for PCT. It takes approximately 17 days to start working when PCT is over half over, and it only works on boosting test you already have. It does nothing for free test or stimulating LH, which is what you need in PCT.

This is what I always recommend for the best recovery, most gains retained, and the highest libido post cycle. It's as close as you are going to get to feeling like being on cycle when you are in PCT.

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

You can get away with a shot of hcg,the UNLEASHED PF POSTCYCLE combo and a little adex....total cost about 100 bucks. That's no big deal.personally, I think most of the add one do little to no good and sometimes make things worse. Keep it simple.

For a Test only cycle, my bulletproof 4 week PCT for the past couple years has been:

HCGenerate
Post Cycle
Unleashed
Forma-Stanzol

After discounts or catching periodic sales, under $175. PCT is more important than the cycle itself, and will usually run 2-3 times the cost of the cycle. If you don't want to keep your gains and run a proper PCT, don't bother cycling, as it's evident you don't care about your body in the first place. It may sound harsh, but it's the truth.

For a Test only cycle, my bulletproof 4 week PCT for the past couple years has been:

HCGenerate
Post Cycle
Unleashed
Forma-Stanzol

After discounts or catching periodic sales, under $175. PCT is more important than the cycle itself, and will usually run 2-3 times the cost of the cycle. If you don't want to keep your gains and run a proper PCT, don't bother cycling, as it's evident you don't care about your body in the first place. It may sound harsh, but it's the truth.

I have used this with great success. I throw t-force in there as well as its dirt cheap and very effective. You can usually get clomid tabs off your supplier for cheap so you should have a serm I think

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Alright... still planning and going over my first cycle, basic 12 weeks of test-e, first 4 with dbol also... then weeks 13-16 hcg, and weeks 16-19 nolvadex and clomid.... and also running armidex the whole time either .5mg or 1mg EOD....

anyways I made a spreadsheet with how much i need for the whole cycle of everything and the prices.... I'm already up to about $600 just with the stuff here not including shipping and it was suggest to me to get DAA and unleashed also...

this would be like in the $800 range for one cycle!!!

Is this reasonable or common? Is there a cheaper source for AI's and SERM's and the other cycle support supplements? I have no problem with the price of test-e 300 and dianabol... but how much of the rest is completely necessary, I'm not trying to skimp on the PCT, I'm also not trying to spend double what I need to for the same results!!!

HELP!!!!! -PM with a good price and reputation source never hurt either! ;)

First, please don't ask for sources of any kind, it's against the rules.

Second, cycles aren't like buying a bag of protein; this is you injecting or ingesting hormones into your body, hardcore hormones that can literally change your life. They aren't cheap and they aren't a joke, nor something to fool around with. If you use the wrong products, wrong suppliers or wrong combinations, you could be hurt, have bad side effects or permanent damage - think man breasts (gyno) or nasty hormonal imbalances or worse messing up your endocrine system that you NEVER get your natural T levels back. If you can't afford a full cycle and PCT, save up and buy it over a couple of months, rather than doing it half ass. Never risk going at it without a proper cycle and PCT, including cycle aids.

please don't do a 3 or 4 week pct after you have had hormones in your body for 17 or so weeks (including how long it takes to clear your system)

and you left out gym membership, food, food, food (I easily spend 4 figures a month on food), supplements, etc etc. no one said this wasn't expensive.

if you can't afford this long term you are better off staying natural cause its going to add up my friend

guys that juice typically are white collar guys who are middle to middle to upper class who are typical gym rats who are tired of dealing with corporate whores all day and want to kill it in the gym after work. we aren't talking about pothead loser types sitting in their parents basement when we talk about who juices making $11 an hour at best buy.

this is why we preach young guys should not be juicing. you should be saving your money up, going to college.. striving for a career/business and THEN you can worry about steroids later on once you have the disposable income to spend on this lifestyle. you are ONLY 22, I really don't think you need to be juicing right now.. once you make your first 6 figure year working AFTER taxes then worry about juicing. don't spend money you don't have on steroids right now or girls for that matter! pussy and muscles can wait.

You can get away with a shot of hcg,the UNLEASHED PF POSTCYCLE combo and a little adex....total cost about 100 bucks. That's no big deal.personally, I think most of the add one do little to no good and sometimes make things worse. Keep it simple.

I do Unleashed/PostCycle too but double dose the whole time and keep making Gains throw some Gear in there and your good...

6 figure year after taxes. There are few people that fall into that category that I know of

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Pct is always more expensive than my cycle. One thing I started doing is buying everything in bulk or on sale. But 800$ for a cycle is pretty.normal for a basic cycle. At least your not into hgh because that's.another 500$ a month gone. Save your money bro, go natty

Sent from my SGH-T769 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom