Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How soon can deca cure winny joint pain?

letsrun4it

New member
I'm in week 2 of some winny (to finish my cycle) and my elbow is a little sore and I'm not sure if it's the winny or not but just in case it turns out to be...

I've read that the only way to really get it fixed is with some deca...fine thats doable...how long would it take for the deca to kick in to cure the winny joint pain?
 
letsrun4it said:
I'm in week 2 of some winny (to finish my cycle) and my elbow is a little sore and I'm not sure if it's the winny or not but just in case it turns out to be...

I've read that the only way to really get it fixed is with some deca...fine thats doable...how long would it take for the deca to kick in to cure the winny joint pain?

Deca will help with your joints, but the only way to truly fix joint problems while on winny is to stop running winny. :coffee:
 
Mr.X said:
Deca will help with your joints, but the only way to truly fix joint problems while on winny is to stop running winny. :coffee:

Ok cool I actually wasn't aware that the problem would fix itself when I came off winny. Sounds good to me X.
 
Top Bottom