Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often do you guys take a week off gym?

ONLY when forced to. Vacations, sickness, etc... Taking a week off (unless recovering from something severe...like being sick or a competition) is a great way to become unconditioned.

exactly shit happens when you HAVE to take time off. when this happens i take time off. but I don't make a habit of taking time off ..

I am the most happy when I am in the gym everyday. sometimes I don't feel like going but i go anyway then when i get there I am so happy parking and walking into the gym!!
i think its the drive itself i hate sometimes, but the actual going into the gym i love.

I never plan any time off really, except holidays and stuff but I have to miss days here and there anyway as sometimes work gets in the way.

I always take at least a week off after a fight but that's necessary cos I'm all bruised and strained.

If I don't work out I feel really lethargic and moody.
I rarely take time off because I just function a lot better when I do some kind of exercise.

Top Bottom