Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much Protein do you eat daily and your body weight?

this is a version i was using, i've changed a few things around.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/monkeysl/untitled.jpg

When you list chicken breast is the bone included in the weight?

I ask because if you are counting just the weight of the meat in ounces your macro total is off. Boneless skinless chicken breast has 9g of PRO and 1g of FAT per once. You are actually eating more protein than 450g a day :D

You up to 210? That's quite a bit of lbm gained in the last few months. Good job!!!

I'm down to 215 and steady dropping. I'm hopping to get as diced up as you :heart:

When you list chicken breast is the bone included in the weight?

I ask because if you are counting just the weight of the meat in ounces your macro total is off. Boneless skinless chicken breast has 9g of PRO and 1g of FAT per once. You are actually eating more protein than 450g a day :D

You up to 210? That's quite a bit of lbm gained in the last few months. Good job!!!

I'm down to 215 and steady dropping. I'm hopping to get as diced up as you :heart:

i use boneless chicken...i've just been using the macro count i found online for chicken breast. i'd much rather have it wrong lower than higher :D

Top Bottom