Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much HGH to take & for how long?

VictorBR said:
2-4 iu ed for at least 3-4 months would give good results , no need to go that high to see results ..

Victor
Well I went ahead and got 1 100IU kit and hopefully by the time I'm done with it I can afford another one. Thanks for the advice guys... :)

lil_tex said:
Well I went ahead and got 1 100IU kit and hopefully by the time I'm done with it I can afford another one. Thanks for the advice guys... :)

100iu wont do it bro......

You should go for a solid 6 months of at least 2iu/day for the first month or two, then 3iu for awhile, and not a big reason for you to ever go higher than 4iu/day......

Some go ED, some go 5on/2off....some go EOD, a few go 6on/1off......

will b huge said:
100iu wont do it bro......

You should go for a solid 6 months of at least 2iu/day for the first month or two, then 3iu for awhile, and not a big reason for you to ever go higher than 4iu/day......

Some go ED, some go 5on/2off....some go EOD, a few go 6on/1off......

Excellent advice! Couldnt have said it better myself.

2iu/day is practically useless at 29 yrs old. I don't care how long you take it for.
Even at 4iu/day it will not yield much if any growth but at least will some positive affect on fat loss.
You had it right in the first place. You don't have enough.

Ulter said:
2iu/day is practically useless at 29 yrs old. I don't care how long you take it for.
Even at 4iu/day it will not yield much if any growth but at least will some positive affect on fat loss.

Ulter, in your humble expert opinion----do you recommend breaking up the 4iu/day into 2 injects (like one at 5-8am and 2-5pm...)

Also, are you an advocate of ED use???? (im guessing you are)

Then again, if your looking at GH as even at 4iu won't yield much growth; then you are definitely gonna support insulin usage too.......

Ulter, in your humble expert opinion----do you recommend breaking up the 4iu/day into 2 injects (like one at 5-8am and 2-5pm...)

Also, are you an advocate of ED use???? (im guessing you are)

Interested in your opinion on these questions as well

Ulter said:

Dont know where you got that information from, but 2ius yields fantastic results. I use 2ius/day with a 6on/1off cycle. I love the results it adds. My boy uses 2iu/day witha 5on/2off cycle and he is at 4% bodyfat! You must have some poo poo gh if your using 4ius+/day and not getting any growth.. I see an HRT doctor, and he explained everything...Its about keeping your blood level for optimum results. Too much is harmful in long term use..

You won't really notice anything until after the 3rd month, is when it really started to kick in for me. 2ius 5day 2 off since March

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Dont know where you got that information from, but 2ius yields fantastic results. I use 2ius/day with a 6on/1off cycle. I love the results it adds. My boy uses 2iu/day witha 5on/2off cycle and he is at 4% bodyfat! You must have some poo poo gh if your using 4ius+/day and not getting any growth.. I see an HRT doctor, and he explained everything...Its about keeping your blood level for optimum results. Too much is harmful in long term use..

:)
Do you guys recommend taking it in the morning or night? Right now I’m taking it 2iu every night but I have heard even at that dose some split it into morning and night.
I am also stacking it with Sus 250 500mg a week also.....

Top Bottom