Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do male strippers make?

Latamier

High End Bro
Platinum
I was just having dinner with my wife when we got on this subject. She asked me if I would ever do this. I think it would be cool to do, and she definately does not have a problem with it, but we are both wondering, how much do they make? Say for a private Batchelorette party. I know some of you guys do this, what do you charge?

I'd love to try stripping as long as it was in front of women. I've heard that the only way a man can make good money stripping is in front of gays.

Well, common sense will tell you you'd make more as a man whore for rich middle aged men than anything else.

C

If you work for a Company, then you usually get 40% of whatever they charge(that could be anything, depending on the person dancing, the company, & the area of the Country you are) + Tips. I have done it before and it aint all you might think it is brother. Yes, there are some wild hotties that will do anything for you, but most of the time you are grinding on a fat 50 year old heffer. That's how you will make most of your money-at least from my experiences. The last time I did it was in '95, and it was for a room full of fat, sweaty, drunken black women. They were drinking Jim Beam straight from the bottle, and wanted me to take dollar bills right from their mouths w/ mine. No thanks.

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
I'd love to try stripping as long as it was in front of women. I've heard that the only way a man can make good money stripping is in front of gays.

Thats your best option if you are looking to make some serious bread doing it brother. If you just want the pussy and won't do the gay shows(I didnt want to say unless someone brought it up first), then you wont make much. It has been and always will be, MEN who pay to see skin weather they are gay or straight, for the most part.

gay bar $ 100 for 4 hours plus tips which if good, you will make 200-450. If you go extreme and need extra cash folks will slip ya numbers for extra off property treats for a little as $ 250 to as much as $ 450 per 1 hour.

Private parties can gather ya a thousand or so. Dancing for females is pittyless as they grab and give ya nothing. Most dancers in gay bars are straight and in most classy places you won't be touched unless you like to be touched but you can never throw attitude.

Gay event parties in New Orleans they bring in dancers from all over and you an bring in a few thousand over a weekend. they show there stuff though ( quickly) and that become border line slutty.

Here in Montreal guys usally make around 500-800$ a night. That's for those working in gay bars. There's no money to make with girls as they'll usually order 1-2 dances and thats it.

Top Bottom