Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much did i fuck up up this injection site?

i get huge knots almot every time i inject sus. or test e in my quads and they always turn red and get warm but after 2-3 weeks they go away, i would not worry bout it unless you start feeling sick and/or start running a fever then i would go to the doc. but be prepared for the "you should not be taken aas anyway" speech. just my 2cents good luck

Not trying to bash here but becareful who you take advice from... 8 post is not the guy I am going to take advice from on a possible absess. Keep an eye on it, here is some more info regaurding absess. Keep us posted bro good luck.

These four signs--heat, swelling, redness, and pain--characterize inflammation.
As the process progresses, the tissue begins to turn to liquid, and an abscess forms. It is the nature of an abscess to spread as the chemical digestion liquefies more and more tissue. Furthermore, the spreading follows the path of least resistance--the tissues most easily digested. A good example is an abscess just beneath the skin. It most easily continues along beneath the skin rather than working its way through the skin where it could drain its toxic contents. The contents of the abscess also leak into the general circulation and produce symptoms just like any other infection. These include chills, fever, aching, and general discomfort.
Sterile abscesses are sometimes a milder form of the same process caused not by germs but by non-living irritants such as drugs. If an injected drug like penicillin is not absorbed, it stays where it was injected and may cause enough irritation to generate a sterile abscess--sterile because there is no infection involved. Sterile abscesses are quite likely to turn into hard, solid lumps as they scar, rather than remaining pockets of pus.

Not trying to bash here but becareful who you take advice from... 8 post is not the guy I am going to take advice from on a possible absess. Keep an eye on it, here is some more info regaurding absess. Keep us posted bro good luck.

im not trying to bash here eithier but just because i dont spend 10hrs on here everyday leaving post dosent mean i dont have experience with gear, im a firefighter and run my own buisness so i really dont have alot of time i appoligize for that, but like i said i am not trying to bash here, but if you want reliable advice about a abscess i would get on one of them sights where you can talk to real doctors and they will even have you send pics of it and they will reply back pretty fast. my doc. told me not to worry unless it gets a head, leaks, makes me sick, or gets so big i cant put jeans on, if you do decide to go to the doc the first thing they will do is stick a needle in it and try to suck puss out if they do they will slice it open and drain it give you a antibiotic shot and give you some pills and thats that, im not saying not to go to the doc. im just saying if i went everytime i had a knot i would be there all the time but if you feel it is a abscess then i would get it checked out.

I have the same problem. It seems to vary by batch, and supplier. Not sure if it is the BA, or the BB, in there. But yeah, you'd think I have an abscess everytime I inject.

i get huge knots almot every time i inject sus. or test e in my quads and they always turn red and get warm but after 2-3 weeks they go away, i would not worry bout it unless you start feeling sick and/or start running a fever then i would go to the doc. but be prepared for the "you should not be taken aas anyway" speech. just my 2cents good luck

Hmmm. Next time take a benadryl after injecting. If you still get the reaction it may not be an allergy...

Dont panic try and rub it out it might take a week or so to go away if it gets hot and sore as hell I mean really sore (its gonna be somewhat sore until it disapears) see a doctor. Ive had plenty of absess before some rub out some need to be drained which you can do yourself if you can find the head of the abcess. I once pulled 33cc of puss out of my arm!! NASTY SHIT!!! If you start to run a fever see a doc they wont put you in jail just get ready for a lecture!!! See how they treat it my advice is get your hands on some antibiotics (the same ones the docter gives you) and treat yourself next time.

Good Luck

Hmmm. Next time take a benadryl after injecting. If you still get the reaction it may not be an allergy...

Yes this is well worth a try .
It has worked for me .

Brad.

Top Bottom