Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much DAA per day in my pct?

Jack steel

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
How many grams per day is optimum, and what's the best thing to mix it with taste wise? I know OJ is a no-no for some reason. Thanks!

You can do 3-6g...I usually just dump mine straight into my mouth and chase with water. NTBM's DAA is the cheapest on the net - i've been doing just 3g a day and have noticed a big libido increase

Thanks man. Ya it's not a horrible taste but it's not awesome either lol. Makes N.O. Explode Taste like shit lol

Next time try Powerchews D-test, you will not want to go back to bulk DAA powders again!

I to agree with this. Although I have used N2BM DAA powder a few times before with good results, I like the idea of not always having to mix powders. It is nice having a break. On a side note, the Powerchews DTest is a nice option. Again, they are convienent, taste great, and it is a good test booster. I have been using the DTest for less then a week and damn, the libido is awesome..SJ

I second the Powerchews... I've never taken bulk DAA but the DTest chews are legit. Increased aggression, sex drive, and I had BO (a tribute to the boost in test.). I think it's ALCAR that is also in dtest which is good for absorption.

The taste is pretty funky sometimes but i'll have to give the power chews a shot, 3 grams per day ftw! It's popping up in a lot of products now too because it simply works great.

Top Bottom