Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How much crap have you or will you eat

theoak01

New member
during this superbowl?

today is cheat day so Im going all out.
Ive eaten two pounds of hot wings ,I made the sauce with habernero extract from the mexican shop

Ive also had half a dozen jalepeno poppers and some pepsi and 1 beer.

im a fatty.


discuss..
 
I had a Syntha-6 protein shake for dinner.

I'm gonna beat old man Digi in the abs contest.
 
I've had 20 wings, 10 buffalo shrimp and 12 beers. And I've got legs tomorrow....

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness
 
I had a Syntha-6 protein shake for dinner.

I'm gonna beat old man Digi in the abs contest.

Oh I want to be the judge in this contest :D

No cheats here was going to have celery with natty pb but I am to lazy to go to the store and get natty pb. I don't keep it in the house its to good. LOL
 
Oh I want to be the judge in this contest :D

No cheats here was going to have celery with natty pb but I am to lazy to go to the store and get natty pb. I don't keep it in the house its to good. LOL

In all fairness... I am going to steam a 100 calorie vegetable pack and smother it in Frank's Hot Sauce before bed. I put that shit on everything! (I love their ads too).

I do need a little something on my stomach before I sleep, or I'll wake up even more in the night.
 
Oh I want to be the judge in this contest :D

No cheats here was going to have celery with natty pb but I am to lazy to go to the store and get natty pb. I don't keep it in the house its to good. LOL

id probabaly feel better if I ate that,I looked at the celery and almond butter then decided to eat like a fat kid that escaped fat camp
 
i had a 12 ounce bbq rotisserie chicken ranch wrap with cheese that was an exta 89 cents and a berry coffee cake
 
picture-10.png
 
I didn't watch the game... redoing all my profiles and cutting ties so I can get back in search mode. Fun I know.
 
This is the worst e-bullying that I've ever experienced. I don't want to kill myself yet. Gawd, you suck at this...

Oh wait. That was mean.

:rose::qt::rose:

Better.
:verygood:

OMFG! You actually think I am a bully or ever was a bully? lol...

That girl was my nemesis at the time. We hated each other. I realized how silly it was later. I wasn't a "bully". That thread just made me want to confess my sins. :p
 
I made a buffalo chicken dip...

skinless chicken breast (shredded)
fat free cream cheese
fat free ranch dressing
franks red hot
and 2% mild cheddar...

I had celery and tostitos scoops as the dipper....the dippers were the unhealthiest thing I had.
 
eggs, honey-vanilla greek yogurt mmmmmm, chia seeds, rice noodles with bison ground beef and tomato sauce with shredded cheese and an ass load of hot sauce. milk, water.
 
OMFG! You actually think I am a bully or ever was a bully? lol...

That girl was my nemesis at the time. We hated each other. I realized how silly it was later. I wasn't a "bully". That thread just made me want to confess my sins. :p
I think you're a sweet woman with a wonderful child. I think you've got a headstrong view on Jesus but compassionate and kind.

And on another (less serious) note...

I think you suck at e-bullying and might consider taking it up the butt. Just a hunch...
 
I made a buffalo chicken dip...

skinless chicken breast (shredded)
fat free cream cheese
fat free ranch dressing
franks red hot
and 2% mild cheddar...

I had celery and tostitos scoops as the dipper....the dippers were the unhealthiest thing I had.

That sounds good.
 
i ate so much i couldnt even enjoy the second half, im still full now and i havent had any food since 7pm
 
In all fairness... I am going to steam a 100 calorie vegetable pack and smother it in Frank's Hot Sauce before bed. I put that shit on everything! (I love their ads too).

I do need a little something on my stomach before I sleep, or I'll wake up even more in the night.

I put either Franks or Sriracha on eeeeverything too. Everything's better with hot sauce.
 
I thought you were white :confused:

I'm still caucasian. Who loves sriracha but white and Asian people?

I do enjoy watermelon and stuff though. Next time I'm asked to check a race box, I'm marking 'other'. I'm so confused. :(
 
Top Bottom