Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much cardio do you guys REALLY do?

i do an hour and a half twice a week, two 80 minute rugby games on top of that, and 45 every day of the week that has'nt been covered already. well that was up until i broke my collar bone, but i'm going to start soon.

I use to be the cardio queen---ran for an hour, then took an step class, THEN did weight training

Your body gets use to it---and you just end up doing more, and more, its NOT fun after a while

Great link! thanks :)

I'm telling ya, high intensity cardio is not only great for fat loss, but it seriously gives you a "high" feeling

You have so much more energy during the day as well

I'm with Jennifer....

I have periods where I go cardio crazy and then I just get fed-up with it and I slack off....right now I'm in crazy mode so I'm hungry all the damn time - but proud of myself!!!

I've gotta find a happy medium!! Wasn't it Aristotle who talked about the Golden Mean?? I wonder if Aristotle had a six pack??

Well, when I was doing 2 hours of cardio a day, I was small, and had A LITTLE definition---plus I was hungry and tired all day

Now that I'm dong the intense stuff---I'm losing only FAT, and I'm not hungy and have more definition at 158, then I did at 135

I love this part of the link Hoffmeister posted

"Overall, the evidence suggests that HIIT is the most efficient method for achieving fat loss. However, HIIT carries a greater risk of injury and is physically and psychologically demanding (10), making low- and moderate-intensity, continuous exercise the best choice for individuals that are unmotivated or contraindicated for high-intensity exercise."

Top Bottom