Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much can you deadlift?

660 for a tripple when I was 20.I don't go that heavy anymore.I do speed pulls with about 440-460 standing on some rubber plates.

I do not deadlift at all. I do hyperextensions about once monthly. From all the competition swimming I did in high school and through college, I have never had a need to work my lower back. Nor my abs. The continuous twisting motion of swimming has always been sufficient. Which is why I have a very narrow waist - 30.4 inches - even though I weigh over 220 now. Swimming is the best thing you can do for abs, serratus and lower back if you are trying to trim your waist down.

Also, a lot of people think my genetics lay in my back, traps and shoulders. Which is not true. It was all the swimming I did - the arms rotating overhead, pulling down and back - that gave me a great V shape.

frorider6 said:
Anal, I thought that was from all the butt fucking you did.

Nawww.. all my chest and forearm development comes from that. Having to hold their face down in the pillows ya know.....

Anal AssPlorer said:

Having to hold their face down in the pillows ya know.....

Yeah, my girlfriend has become very familiar with that position since she stated dating me. :D She just loves to hold my face in the pillow and ream me with her strap-on. :FRlol: I figured I better say it before someone beat me to it.

Well...... maybe *you* can tell me what it is like to have your prostate punched.

To be honest, even though I am gay, I have never bottomed at all. Except for a tongue, I have had nothing else back there. No cocks, no fingers, nothing. Just the thought of someone shoving a thick dick up my ass is enough to bring tears of pain to my eyes. I have never understood how some guys can accept someone like myself in them. But they do... and the entire time you would think they are in 7th heaven. Eyes rolled up in their heads, completely delirious. The entire time I am thinking "if that were me down there, I would be slapping the shit out of them."

Nuh Uh. Me pitcher. Not catcher.

What's wrong Anal? You scared of a little weiner? I thought you were a big strong tough guy. You scared to take a little bit of what you're dishing out? You sound like a pretty selfish lover. I mean, that would be the equivilent of my girlfriend expected oral and not giving any in return.

Is da big stwong fag scared of a wittle weiner?

(I'm just fuckin wit cha man)

Top Bottom