Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much aromasin and caber?

2horns

Im trying to combat pretty bad existing gyno while running my next cycle. The gyno is pro and estro related and its noticeable. My next cycle is going to be:
Test E 1g/wk
Deca 600mg/wk
Dbol 50mg/wk
Basic and simple. During the cycle what would be an ideal dose of caber and aromasin to deal with sides BUT also help "improve" gyno as much as possible.

2horns said:
Im trying to combat pretty bad existing gyno while running my next cycle. The gyno is pro and estro related and its noticeable. My next cycle is going to be:
Test E 1g/wk
Deca 600mg/wk
Dbol 50mg/wk
Basic and simple. During the cycle what would be an ideal dose of caber and aromasin to deal with sides BUT also help "improve" gyno as much as possible.

Im planning on running similar with a similar gyno problem. Ill probably go for surgery though when I get sick of it. Anyways, ill go with 1.25mg femara and 1.25 mg bromo per day.

I've used .25ml of femara 2x a week and this seemed to keep my estro related gyno under control. I think if I were to use more I would really zap the gyno but yet hurt my gains from my cycle.

I recommend you use AIFM for your AI. Aromasin is just as good but a lot more money 25mg/day. Use the AIFM throughout the cycle and PCT. Cabaser is .5 EOD if you usually have issues.

do you think AIFM or Aromasin at 25mg ed and the caber at .5 eod can improve the gyno while on cycle?

Absolutely, that's one of the most important reasons to use them. That and blood pressure are the top two.

2horns said:
do you think AIFM or Aromasin at 25mg ed and the caber at .5 eod can improve the gyno while on cycle?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ditto. Great combo. Toss in some Proviron .25-.50 ED while you're at it.
You will be lookin to fukc the cat :evil:

Top Bottom