Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many tren cycles?

demigod22

Im just finishing a 12 wk cycle of test n tren i love what it did to my body along with the diet i gained good lean mass, i liked it so much i want to do it again so whats the protocal on that an if i can't run it again what should i come back with an should i wait or get right back on a cycle im cruising on test right now.....

If you just ran a 12 week blast, you want to cruise for at least 12 weeks before running another blast

you need at least 12 weeks off.. you need to be practical and not be reckless man... not to mention, you DO NOT want to run tren too many times or too often.. thats FAR too much strain to put on your body... if you get greedy and reckless, you are going to find yourself learning a hard lesson you dont want to deal with

Im just finishing a 12 wk cycle of test n tren i love what it did to my body along with the diet i gained good lean mass, i liked it so much i want to do it again so whats the protocal on that an if i can't run it again what should i come back with an should i wait or get right back on a cycle im cruising on test right now.....

However, long you are on you take that exact time off. Simple as that. Or in a perfect world you are doing bloods so in 12 weeks you run bloods make sure you check out ok then you can start. If there are some issues then you get those worked out and do not start anything before you do. Tren really messes up you hemoglobin. At least it did for my buddy and a bunch of other ppl I know myself included

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom