Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How Many People Use a CC For Ordering Pins?

DieselGunz said:
I used a money order, it is going to take longer for them to get here but i didnt want it THAT easy to trace them back to me


what do ya think?

I think you're over-reacting a bit. I can understand trepidation regarding mail ordering for your stash, but for pins, I think you're ok.
 
they are legal here, i used paypal

its not like an illegal activity is the only thing you could ever use them for
 
need2 I didnt know that, i thought it was still illegal


beahc yeah bro we will see how i do

need2 only done 2 orals no injects, this will be my first
 
DieselGunz said:
I used a money order, it is going to take longer for them to get here but i didnt want it THAT easy to trace them back to me


what do ya think?


its whatever you feel most comfortable with,,,I'm sure CC is processed faster.
 
needtogetas said:
na dg has bin doing this a wile now.

You'd think so by the way that fucker looks, but I assure you, Diesel's a virgin to the darts.

Is it wrong to hate people with superior genetics?

Let's all try to encourage Diesel to do Deca Test and Dbol without any AI's. I want to see this guy moon-faced and bloated for once in his life. His current physique just makes me angry. :evil:
 
If you ever get busted, then all the times you ordered pins will be used as evidence, simply by LE going through your credit card receipts.

There's so many good HRT places now, I feel like it's a better option than sweating everything all the time.
 
beachstud said:
You'd think so by the way that fucker looks, but I assure you, Diesel's a virgin to the darts.

Is it wrong to hate people with superior genetics?

Let's all try to encourage Diesel to do Deca Test and Dbol without any AI's. I want to see this guy moon-faced and bloated for once in his life. His current physique just makes me angry. :evil:
lol, I agree that good bro is a breed apart.

But no one "deserves" a moon face... that's just down right mean :p
 
sgtslaughter said:
lol, I agree that good bro is a breed apart.

But no one "deserves" a moon face... that's just down right mean :p

half of bro's on here who have moon faces wished that they looked as good as mr. diesel! :)
 
thanx for all your help guys, I guess I was a little paranoid, I dont like using western union either.

I sent a MO so we will see if I actually get the pins now.

I am going to be posting pix every 4 weeks while on, we will see if i can see 230 while staying lean
 
need2 i know your from mass, read this..

B. Syringe Prescription Law

The Massachusetts Controlled Substances Act includes specific provisions regulating sale, control/possession, and prescription of hypodermic syringes. The Act provides:

(a) No person, not being a physician, ... registered under the laws of this commonwealth, or of the state where he resides, or a registered embalmer, manufacturer of or dealer in embalming supplies, pharmacist, wholesale druggist, manufacturing pharmacist, manufacturer of or dealer in surgical supplies, ... articles, or a person who has received a prescription issued under subsection (c), ... shall have in his possession a hypodermic syringe, hypodermic needle, or any instrument adapted for the administration of controlled substances by injection.

Mass. Gen. Laws ch. 94C § 27. Violation of the law is punishable by imprisonment for up to one year, a fine of up to $1,000, or both. Mass. Gen. Laws ch. 94C § 38. The law has been amended to legalize some syringe exchange programs, and possession of syringes by clients, as discussed below.
 
DieselGunz said:
I used a money order, it is going to take longer for them to get here but i didnt want it THAT easy to trace them back to me


what do ya think?

Visa giftcards beeeyotch LOL
 
DieselGunz said:
thanx for all your help guys, I guess I was a little paranoid, I dont like using western union either.

I sent a MO so we will see if I actually get the pins now.

I am going to be posting pix every 4 weeks while on, we will see if i can see 230 while staying lean

A lean 230??? Damn I'm jealous. How much do you weigh now? Are you still similar bf% as in the pics?
 
beachstud said:
A lean 230??? Damn I'm jealous. How much do you weigh now? Are you still similar bf% as in the pics?



220 and no more bf but i can still see top 4 pack, my main goal is back,chest,legs
 
DieselGunz said:
I used a money order, it is going to take longer for them to get here but i didnt want it THAT easy to trace them back to me


what do ya think?



whos going to trace it back? Their not illegaa to buy, or to have, or to use. (at least in most states)
 
DieselGunz said:
need2 I didnt know that, i thought it was still illegal


beahc yeah bro we will see how i do

need2 only done 2 orals no injects, this will be my first
lol at first..... :chomp:
 
Top Bottom