Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you use/used insulin & why?

Have you used insulin?

• Yes

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 87.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
smoke67 said:
I have said it before and I will say it again. I see no point in trying something that can go very wrong if you do not know what you are doing. In my profession, I see what insulin and bad timing on eating can do at least three times a week. I have known guys that do it along with GH but not me!!!

Please elaborate more. I want to hear this kind of stuff.

Insulin also doesnt magically make u fat Mava...

Eat fat= get fat

no fat= dont get fat

very simple

Everything else I agree with... think its a pain to do ED or EOD inject with prop or ace... how about having to monitor your carb intake practically to the fuckin gram for HOURS

that is exactly why my buddy said he wouldnt do it again

Oh and I believe he was using Humalog, which is one of the fastest insulins available. I think there is ONE faster but its hard to get... someone correct me if im wrong there

I have used it 3 times a week for about three weeks and I loved it. But I also did my research and knew what I was doing. I had a diet that I ate on slin days. Carbs and protein. NO fat. It is dagerous and not for beginners!

Humalog(cleared 1.5-3 hours after injection) or Humulin-R(cleared 6-8 hours after injection)

get456 said:

Eat fat= get fat

no fat= dont get fat

very simple

Everything else I agree with... think its a pain to do ED or EOD inject with prop or ace... how about having to monitor your carb intake practically to the fuckin gram for HOURS

that is exactly why my buddy said he wouldnt do it again

Oh and I believe he was using Humalog, which is one of the fastest insulins available. I think there is ONE faster but its hard to get... someone correct me if im wrong there

I think what makes it attractive to some users is how easy it is to get. You don't need a source for Humulin-R because you can walk into any pharmacy and ask for it without a prescription, and you know it's legit. That will probably change if enough people use it a recreational manner, however. Also, you can travel with it because nobody suspects anything.

get456 said:

Eat fat= get fat

no fat= dont get fat

very simple

not true. overdo the carbs (which many do in order to avoid the risk of hypoglycemic coma, or because of miscalculation) and the excess will be stored as fat.

mephisto250 said:
I think what makes it attractive to some users is how easy it is to get. You don't need a source for Humulin-R because you can walk into any pharmacy and ask for it without a prescription, and you know it's legit. That will probably change if enough people use it a recreational manner, however. Also, you can travel with it because nobody suspects anything.

I don't think you are correct about walking into a pharmacy and getting Humulin-R. At least I don't think you can do that here in Michigan.

yourmomgoestocollege said:
I don't think you are correct about walking into a pharmacy and getting Humulin-R. At least I don't think you can do that here in Michigan.

same way here. u need a script for it, at least at the pharmacy.

i have used it 4 days a week for 6 weeks pwo. 10i.u. with some simple carbs and a protein shake . used the humalog insulin pen.
worked good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom