Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Many of you Bros Have Had Sex With a Stripper?

Dominator Human

Working as a floorman for a large strip club chain does have it's benefits, but honestly I never slept with any of the entertainers where I work. Now the waitresses are a different story.

There is a large strip club that I go to and hang out and have dinner at least 3 times a week cause I can't go to the club where I work to hang out.

I don't know what it is but every week I'm banging some chick from this club either because she is new there or she just has never seen me there.

Any of you Bros or even ladies ever take home a stripper? or date a stripper?

Get This.

My ex is a stripper at this club and I broke up with her a few months ago. Here older sister is a waitress at the same club and last week when I went in I walked right up and asked the sister out and she had no problem giving up the digits.

Well at first she was a little hesitant but I easily navigated around that.

So now I'm taking the sister out and I have to be careful of who I bang in that club now.

Working as a floorman for a large strip club chain does have it's benefits, but honestly I never slept with any of the entertainers where I work. Now the waitresses are a different story.

There is a large strip club that I go to and hang out and have dinner at least 3 times a week cause I can't go to the club where I work to hang out.

I don't know what it is but every week I'm banging some chick from this club either because she is new there or she just has never seen me there.

Any of you Bros or even ladies ever take home a stripper? or date a stripper?

what the deal??? once they know you they won't screw ya again??

Yes. Strippers are awesome girls/dates.

Spy, This is a large club and girls come and go. Some of the girls even wind up working at my club.
It seems that the new girls don't know me and once they see me they're on me like white on rice.

Last week a new girl came up to me while I was having dinner and told me how fine I was. I told her to take her game back to the dressing room cause I won't fall for that crap. Then she sat with me the whole night and told me that she wouldn't take anything from me but my number. This chick was 18 and fine but that is a little young for me and I am just starting to date my ex GF sister who is a waitress there so i have to be careful.

I do bang a few chicks at a time, but I tend to loose interest as I get so many Women approaching me.

I think that strippers especially like guys who are built cause there around so many fat guys or could it be that they smell the Test?

Spy, This is a large club and girls come and go. Some of the girls even wind up working at my club.
It seems that the new girls don't know me and once they see me they're on me like white on rice.

Last week a new girl came up to me while I was having dinner and told me how fine I was. I told her to take her game back to the dressing room cause I won't fall for that crap. Then she sat with me the whole night and told me that she wouldn't take anything from me but my number. This chick was 18 and fine but that is a little young for me and I am just starting to date my ex GF sister who is a waitress there so i have to be careful.

I do bang a few chicks at a time, but I tend to loose interest as I get so many Women approaching me.

I think that strippers especially like guys who are built cause there around so many fat guys or could it be that they smell the Test?

it was a joke brotha.. hahahah

strippers are like regular women but wear their baggage on their sleeves per say..

Yes, fun for a while but never long term. Most have or develop some real issues. I had one FB that was strictly that and it worked well but she was one in millions. She wasn't a jealous freak, and knew when I was dating other chicks, and even played with us sometimes. She had Daddy issues but was fun to hang with.

Top Bottom