Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many members can rep 225 on bench press for 40 reps

I dare you to try that like a Strict Powerlifter set......most can bounce that fucker 40 times. I did however on Anadrol 50 and Test.... Squat 315 25 times.....I did that because of a suggestion by Tom Platz in a mag I read to shock the legs when growth was stopped.
Take Care Peeps

stroke yourself much???

Body compostion has a lot to do with masturbatory lifts like the 225 max-out. They make us do that when we get to football camp and I don't care how many times I do it, because I can out-max and out-power all those high-rep boys. Stupid post. Who cares?

bro I dont bounce at all, i said earlier I keep the bar atleast one inch from touching the chest on the way down so the compound isnt broken by touching the chest, and the weight pressure isnt broken.........bro you think Im bullshitting, when I was younger I could bench 400 for 3 reps pretty easy, I have currently returned after an injury and a 5 year layoff from training, only been training for almost 2 years now......my current drug schedule is:

anadrol
winstrol
test enanthate
test cypionate
sustanon
deca

gettin ready to add eq and fina, and maybe some halotestin...........

hey BAR ROOM check out my chest workout and my arm workout, the arm workout is posted under major stacks thread....need help with my arms, do you think you could do all that in one hour.......bro I dont bullshit in the gym, last time I worked chest craig titus saw me doin the routine, and then at the end I was reppin 135 for 50 reps after the whole workout, my buddy said he walked by and was staring like what the fuck is this guy doin.

anyone who has had to do 225 rep-out for football testing know how much a load of BS it is. In fact the projected 1rm they give is a very bad indicator of power. I'm a mostly fast-twich individual, and can max quite a bit more than what my 225 rep-out projects, while some slow fat bastards can pump the thing forever, yet can't even press 315.

high reps have their place in training though. I just don't like the idea of pretty much eliminating the negative (resulting in less time for each rep, and more rebound off the tendons) just so you can get a higher rep-count.

Re: stroke yourself much???

Bar Room Hero said:
Body compostion has a lot to do with masturbatory lifts like the 225 max-out. They make us do that when we get to football camp and I don't care how many times I do it, because I can out-max and out-power all those high-rep boys. Stupid post. Who cares?

You are on to something here. Lifting a weight 40 times has no correlation with your top end lift.

My brother can only do 225 around 20-25 times and he can bench 425. If you are fast twitch fiber type of guy, 40 reps is a waste of time and ineffective for gaining mass.

Top Bottom