Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many here are on the bubble of using juice?

Re: Re: Not experienced Enough

Grizzly said:

Just out of curiousity, what is unnatural about testosterone?

Nothing is unnatural about testoserone. I'm talking about steroids, which increase the amount of testoserone. Let me ask you this, there isn't a point in arguing over this one. Eventually all of us will or already have reached our primes. What I mean by prime is the stage where muscle growth is at its best. Normally around the late teens to the early twenties. This is all because all of our testoserone levels. After a few years the level of testoserone will decline. Now if you took steroids, you would be increasing the amount of testoserone in your body and thus, you've got great strength gains, great muscle gains, roid rage, acne, a small sperm count...and other stuff. The level of testoserone in your body given to you from steroids is NOT natural. That's what I meant by unnatural.

Jabs - Your statement about my mind being made up is completely wrong. I think I made it clear that I would think about using them myself if I felt it to be safe. Mild doses would be perfect since I have no desire to look freakish -- I would just use them as a sortcut to getting where I'll probably get anyway.

Again, please show me some data showing they are safe in mild doses. Testosterone therapy is not the same as recreational steroid use. I'm assuming your dad has low test levels, which by the way, would fall even lower if he were to stop the gel / patch / injection cycle.

As USMC stated, testosterone is neither healthy nor a natural thing to pump into an otherwise healthy endocrine system.

No Offense

I hope I have not offended any juicers in here. I'm not saying that oh god you guys are taking the easy way out......ah you're cheaters.....blah blah. I've basically stated the reasons why I wouldn't use them. I don't recommend anyone to do them, but if you guys are juicing and feel that you guys are damaging yourselves, then by all means preach what you have learned. You guys preach the ways to use anabolic substances with your training and I preach natural ways of training. Two both have their place in weight lifting.

Hmmm ... the debate rages on.

To juice or not to juice ... that is the question. As a libertarian, i believe that if someone chooses to ingest, smoke or inject something into his or her own body is a matter of personal and social responsibility. Does it hurt anyone other than the person making the choice? No? Then there's no issue.

As for me, I choose not to use nor will I in the future. Which is not to say that I haven't (I played a little football in college). In reading this thread, I find myself in agreement with most everyone. Is it true that low level doses of junk (I hear the kids are calling it "gear," these days) for short periods are relatively safe, like so many drugs legal and otherwise? Probably. Are there serious risks associated with using anabolics? Probably.

But mostly I find myself in agreement with MarshallP for one reason alone: the research. Where is the data based on long term, scientific research using generally accepted methodologies? A vast majority of the information that's available out there is from people who report on their own experimentation. While I admit that the information I read now on the subject is 1000 times better than the information I had when I used 15 years ago, there's still something that smacks of it being incomplete. (In fairness, it's worth mentioning that I use creatine and there are no long term studies for this, either.)

Am I a hypocrite? Maybe ... time will tell. The difference is that I felt the information I uncovered about creatine was scientifically reliable and accurate. With junk, I don't. The bottom line here, like with so many other things, is education and choice. Use one to make the other wisely.

I like the way everbody is debating both arguments have merit to them I just believe there is a safe recreational way to use steroids for bodybuilding. Like all things they can be abused and I would say high percentage abuse them but if you keep your respect about them you'll run into few problems.

jabs

Only One Way To Find Out

Well Jabs,
I do not encourage steroid use, but I wish you luck if you decide to use them. Becareful bro.

Jabs - Again I share USMC's sentiments and wish you luck if you decide to use them, but be careful. I would suggest that the reason so many steroid users end up "abusing" them is that they continue to be unsatisfied with there physique or levels of strength even after anabolics. I hope you don't fall into this trap.

On the other hand, you still haven't provided me with any studies showing mild doses to be safe. Everything I'm finding shows that even mild doses can have strong negative side effects.

Please point me to your info. I'm interested in reading about this stuff!!!

Top Bottom