Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many days/hours per week do you C&C'ers train?

I don't want to hear jack about my piggy bank neither!

kettlebell.JPG

lol@the 35lb Go Fit kettle bell. We sell a shit load of those... to women.
There's always one. Maybe you should learn more about what you sell so you don't hurt people then.

Kettlebells come in 'poods'. A pood is an old Russian measure of weight, which equals 16kg, or roughly 35 lbs. An average man should start with a 35-pounder. It does not sound like a lot but believe it; it feels a lot heavier than it should! Most men will eventually progress to a 53-pounder, the standard issue size in the Russian military. Although available in most units, 70-pounders are used only by a few advanced guys and in elite competitions. 88-pounders are for mutants.

An average woman should start with an 18-pounder. A strong woman can go for a 26-pounder. Some women will advance to a 35-pounder. A few hard women will go beyond.

I know 80% of ya'll haven't seen the inside of a gym since Joe Weider was in high school but what about the rest of yous guys.

What are your routines?

I honestly don't do much with weights.
Treadmill in my garage about 5 days a week. I mix it up.
Do pushups(good for tha boobs :) ) and tummy stuff.
Sometimes I will hit some stairs for runs when wanting a challenge.
Besides that, not much.

I'm a fan of six days a week training with moderate cardio.

I use to be that way. I usually make it to the gym 6 days a week now but the intensity is a little less. I have found over the years going to the gym M/W/F (and that is it) and using heavy weights is by far the best way to pack on solid muscle. I care less about that now and just enjoy working out.

M: tris and chest 30-45 mins of cardio + light abs
T: legs + bike for cardio 30 mins
W: back bis + 30-45 mins of cardio + light abs
TH: shoulders traps 30-45 mins of cardio
F: sometimes rest or do circuits with a focus on abs + cardio
Sat: weak area strengthening, i.e. lower back, rotator cuff and other body areas that have been plagued with injuries over the years. Adding this day and going in and doing the sissy exercisess has made a huge difference.

Cardio during the week consists of running or elliptical depending on how I feel. Keeping the joins free from overtraining is the main concern.

My schedule does vary from week to week though. I listen to my body and do not hesitate to skip the Wed workout and just move it to Thursday and skip the circuit training on Fridays etc.

My intensity has gone down quite a bit. The last hernia surgery keeps me in check. I no longer try to lift heavy weights and focus on higher reps and lower weights. Doing circuits is awesome too. I integrated that last Fall and it is an ass kicker.

mon chest bi
tues legs
wed off
thurs back
fri delts
Sat bis tris

only cardio i do is maybe on a day off if ive been eating really shity for the week, ill go punish myself for 20-30 mins max

I goto work 5 days a week, so I get up and hit the gym before work 5 days a week.....most weeks :) Mondays are killer.

I lame out prolly 2 mondays per month. Worst part about working out in the morning is lack of energy. I can pull a bunch more weight in the afternoon than at 6am.....

Top Bottom