Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long should a top. yohimbine cycle last?

Jessyca143

im using it in a 3 day on/1 day off fashion. how long should i do this for before i take a break? and how long should my break be, before i start up again?

jessyca =P~

There is no set limit to how long. However, I find that most people like 4-6weeks on with 2-4 weeks off. The two weeks allows you to see the total results as water balance should be completely restored by then, even with high doses.
btw- have you tried the yohimbine application fuel?

ahhhh :) got it today. im gonna give it a test tomorrow. remember how i was sayin that i was doin 2 20 mg scoops. and you had said that its prolly the 40 mg scoop.... ok, now with the new carrier, what amount should i try first?? should i just stick with my "supposed" 2 20mg scoops per app.? thanks

jessyca =P~

pour the whole container in and divide by 70 (the number or applications)- that is a quarter pippette.
which is one regular draw- ie not trying to absolutely compress the bulb to get as much as possible.

peace

what part confuses you?

the above description allows you to make your own pre-mixed topical-

if you just want to use it to apply then go with the scoops, and then add solution to site, but try less because the solution will improve uptake.

let me know if you any other questions

yeah i had gotten a little confused because in your tips and tricks post i could have sworn there was a post about NOT premixing a large amount ... due to decrease in potency overtime.

ok, lemme get this straight ... 2000mg yohim into yohim fuel
1 full draw from dropper = 20mg

and yeah, im blonde

Top Bottom