Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long is your morning cardio ?

Singleton said:
Yeh, I eat fruit before cardio.

It does:
* gives me a little energy
* jump starts the shit-taking process (important)
* gives me some vit c in the A.M.

Taking some fiber really helps me take a shit or two in the A.M. Don't laugh now; this is serious. Taking shits will help you empty out and keep your digestive system working well. Ginger also helps with this.

LOL... one cup of black coffee and I dump my payload in the AM.

most the info here might be true, but not at all when it comes to morning/AM cardio on an empty stomach. First off, all your strength training will not get proper recovery because of lack of energy from EMPTY STOMACH during your sleep through the night. So frist thing in the morning, priority one should be hydrate. Carbs, protien. 1 hour, cardio! now that your body is up and running off of your carbs, during your session, your body will attack stored fat. GOOD LUCK!

I hate cardio in the morning. I really struggle with running, everything too tight in the morning. Can just about cope with the cross trainer.

if you love a great morning cardio then you will love the tug-toner pro check it out at all-out-motorsports.com

I found an article in science daily that there is no required time in running, however, it contradict to what I had read last week that says that running for longer time is bad for our health.

Top Bottom