Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long is too long for a cycle?

RyanGreg

I originally planed for a 12 week cycle, but now i want to bump it up another month (16 weeks in total) so i can start one month earlier and still have it fit in perfect with my up and coming BB comp.

1st cycle by the way.

The cycle i will be running.

CYCLE:

test prop 50mg ED (16 weeks)
Masteron 50mg ED (last 8 weeks)
Aromasin 12.5mg ED (16 weeks) (4 weeks in PCT also)
hcg 250iu 2x per week (last 10 weeks of cycle)

PCT:

Clomid 25/25/25/25 (4 weeks)
Unleashed/post cycle combo (4 weeks)
Aromasin 12.5mg (4 weeks)
DAA powder (16 weeks)
Tribulus (16 weeks)

Another question without making another thread..

Which is stronger/better for an AI?

Aromasin or Arimidex.

Thanks.

Suppression increases expondentially after the 6 week mark. After 16 weeks you're pretty much shut down, however the longer you stay shut the , the longer it takes to bounce back. For a first cycle, I recommend 4 weeks.

Lol. If i can handle the pinning is there any reason as to why i should not do a 16 week compared to a 12 week.

run sustanon instead if you want to go 16 weeks.. sustanon has 4 esters, the longest having a half life of 3 weeks.. so it will build up nicely over that 16 weeks.. and you only have to inject 1-2X per week vs. with prop which requires EOD minimum

run sustanon instead if you want to go 16 weeks.. sustanon has 4 esters, the longest having a half life of 3 weeks.. so it will build up nicely over that 16 weeks.. and you only have to inject 1-2X per week vs. with prop which requires EOD minimum

Good call steve.

I would absolutely run Aromasin over Adex. I feel that 12.5mg ED is way too much. You really not running a ton of test. Plus your running masteron. So the Mast should act as a nice mediator of estrogen without killing off too. Estrogen is your friend bro. Just not an over abundance of it.

^^^ yup burn is right, with masteron no reason to go crazy with AI's.

close to your comp you can take some adex to flush out water leading up to the day and whatever other things you plan on doing to shred

but during cycle you need that estrogen to aid in building muscle

Top Bottom