Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long has it been since YOU touched a boob?

RADAR said:
I can touch my sweetie anytime...but yesterday i showed this hot looking chick what was wrong with her vcr after taking the cover off she leaned over and those big boobs pressed hard over my hand.....i froze, that caught me completely off guard..........but...............it ...felt ..goooooood!!!!!!;)

RADAR

I sold appliances at Lowe's for over 2 years, up until recently, and had that happen ALOT. Chicks (even older women who just want to flirt) press thier tits against you when you are typing onthe computer, looking up information for them, or when you are very close and showing them something on an appliance. It has happened to me probably 100 times at work. Its was a nice bonus to the job. I had one of them grab my dick once while we were looking through a catalog trying to order her a specific appliance. One of the other salesman came around the corner and saw it too. Fucker saids really loud, "Ops! Sorry if I'm interupting anything there!" and starts laughing, she jumped and let go of my cock. I caught hell over that one for months. The other guys joked about it alot.

Well, does it count if I checked out my friends breast implants? Ya know, I just wanted to see if they felt real. haha

Top Bottom