Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does it take to adding 50 pounds to your bench

alexander clse

I was reading online about this guy who won tournaments of benching, his name is bob Huizar. According to this guy, you can add up to 50 pounds to your bench in a period of 4 months, eating right like anabolic meals and taking supplemental protein, anti-catabolic. Your diet must Include whole eggs or egg whites, chicken, steak, roast beef, fish, steamed vegetables, some whole grains, oatmeal and fruits high in fiber.
I love going to the limit when I bench is it possible? thank you for opinions.

totally a non black and white question

if you used to lift weights and stopped.. then start up again muscle memory will allow you to improve quickly

or if you hopped on tren and had a lot of room to improve.

i would never recommend anyone gain that much strength in a short time. that is a great way to destroy your soft tissues and strain your heart. you also will develop imbalances. this is not a sprint, its a marathon

Impossible to give an exact answer on this. The best way to increase bench would be a 5x5 style routine in my opinion. You will be lifting for strength and consistently be adding more weight to the bar. The trick is to not go too heavy too quick. You need to let your tendons and ligaments adjust as well as the muscle itself.

His timeline isn't too unreasonable but it is very individual and due to a lot of factors - genetics, nutrition, training experience etc.

Someone who is a new lifter will have a much easier time adding 50 pounds to his bench press then an experienced lifer who is close to his genetic potential.

The only way to know for sure is to try. Try to add a 2.5 pound plate to each side of the bar every time you bench. If you do 10 workouts, that would add 50 pounds to your bench.

The answer can vary from 5 months to 5 years or never.

Its way to subjective thing to answer. The best idea would be to follow a powerlifting program, which gives you kg per kg for every workout what to do

There is definitely no black or white answer to this question, since so many factors will influence the answer - genetics, training experience, technique, PED's, the food you eat, and many more. Therefore, some people will easily increase the bench by 50 pounds, whilst others will struggle big time. The key here is finding the approach that will work best for you.

I couldn't do it naturally in 6 months. On as, Ive nearly doubled my bench press max from 200 to over 400 in 8 weeks...I was much younger and may have blew my chest out on that cycle.. Lol. Also it depends on ur training level. Beginners usually add Strentfh quickly but others sometime get weaker

Top Bottom