Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Publish "How I Beat Acne" Article?

• Publish the article

Votes: 57 95.0%
  • Not of interest to me

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • There are already enough acne stories out there

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
Insteada posting what didnt work why dont you just post what did? Using facial acne products on my body always worked for me... anything with benzoyl peroxide or salycic acid!

Insteada posting what didnt work why dont you just post what did? Using facial acne products on my body always worked for me... anything with benzoyl peroxide or salycic acid!

Thank you for the suggestion.

I've decided to write a mini history of my struggle with acne.

It provides a more in depth view than a simple "do this not that" type article.

im nterested as long as there is no rule breaking.

This,

I use Clearasil 3 in 1 cleanser , tea trea oil as a toner ( dilute with water on a cotton pad ) and aloe vera as a moisturizer

This method also got rid of my nasty razor burn on my neck and help heal some scars.

Had another round of labs completed today.

What I had tested: CMP+LP+CBC/D/PLT+T4+TSH+PSA

Any suggestions on how I should upload the results of these labs?

where this article? sufferin from acne my self tryed most thing nothin workin as yet.....

Is your acne AAS induced?

My acne is hereditary, and I've never juiced.

Haven't got the article up yet, as I'm waiting to get my latest lab results this coming Monday.

Yea I'm highly interested in this article as well bro. I don't suffer from acne but I do tend to get blemishes from time to time and I was about to get on some Test maybe and I would love to know how to keep it away and to just make my skin on the natural side blemish free and no pimples or whiteheads or blackheads. See my problem is I tend to get a lot of blackheads. I need a cure for blackheads lol.

Top Bottom