Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how HCG and a SERM work together for PCT and restoring HPTA

I've used it a few ways. I liked it best with a short, 1 or 2 week blast, every 4-5 weeks; and then a longer blast, 3-4 weeks, starting about 4 weeks from the start of PCT. Then discontinue the hcg a few days before the start of clomid. The first two weeks would be 250-500 iu eod, and then the next two weeks would be 500-1000 iu. eod, and ed the last couple days.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

So would something like this be appropriate>?

12 Weeks Test E

Week 11: 250iu EOD
Week 12: 250iu EOD
Week 13: 500iu EOD
Week 14: 500iu ED
Week 15: Clomid/PCT

looks good to me..

at week 14.. pin HCG ED for the first 4-5 days. Then stop so there is a brief gap between HCG and Clomid.

That's too high to be running hcg man... If HCG is used for too long and in too high a dose, the resulting rise in natural testosterone will eventually inhibit its own production via negative feedback on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. There is no need to be running it higher than 1000 ius week...

There was this big study that I read about the differences between dosing protocols. It was very informative. I just went to find it so I could post it here and it is gone! I don't want to miss quote it so I will wait until I can find it someplace else. It supports both protocols but favors 1000+ iu a week during the last weeks of the therapy.

I don't know for sure exactly when the Clomid will start kicking.. I would say within the first week you will start noticing a difference. I would start the dosing at 50 mg per day. You can taper down from there as you feel the need.

I don't know for sure exactly when the Clomid will start kicking.. I would say within the first week you will start noticing a difference. I would start the dosing at 50 mg per day. You can taper down from there as you feel the need.

I've experimented and found value in starting Clomid early, kind of like a pre-PCT.

Some guys respond to clomid on cycle and some don't. Those that do, have an added push before PCT. Those that don't, have Clomid in there system early, still doing its thing, binding to the ER. The moment T levels begin to drop, Clomid's effect on the feedback loop triggers an LH boost quickly, without any delay.

Everyone will respond differently, but with this protocol I notice an LH boost (plump nuts) before all of the androgens have cleared.

Top Bottom