Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good is jumping rope really?

x1shbronc55

I was just wondering how many calories jumping rope burns, ive been doin 10 sets of 100 about 5 days a week and ive been gettin good results. am i just wasting my time and should be runnin sprints? just wanted to know a good calorie burning exersice when cutting. thanks

If you have been getting good results then I say stick with it. IMO, it is good cardio, but of course nothing beats running.:p

its good for hand Eye coordination - it was the cardio of choice for Bruce lee - did it every day

i too just started bro.. i have the 2lb weighted rope. i'm up to 100 jumps, but i then go into 30 pushups right after, then back up again. but i am at it for 30mins. b4 skipping, i was running 3 miles 3x/week. IMO, skipping for 2-3mins seem to be the equivalent of running for 10-15min. it's more demanding than running and helps to build the shoulders.

oh yeah, i'm taking hapkido and Muay Thai, thus is my reasons for doing.

Do you and your little girl friends sing when you do it? You know, "Miss Mary Mack Mack Mack, all dressed in black black black." :D I'm just joking bro, if it works then do it. Me, I never have been able to jump rope. No coordination for me.

Top Bottom