Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How far up can U shoot the quads?

Ok,

I have been pinning myself in the mid to lower outer quad region. As a result when I flex my leg muscles the injection sites are more musclar dense and much fuller than the upper outer region. I want to pin myself higher up on the quads (horizontal to where your package would be for reference) only thing is I have looked at the injection websites like spotinjections, but I dont see anything for this type of injection. I don't want to hit any major nerves as that would be problematic so if anyone has experince in this please let me know. Appreciate the feedback.

I really don't like pinning quads. I started then stopped. Glutes + Delts should be enough unless you're going ED. They are easy as hell and practically painless. Only ever brushed a nerve maybe ONCE in my glutes after who knows how many pins.

put your thumb on your hip bone then with your fingers streched out where the tip of your pinkie lands straight down is the location.

put your thumb on your hip bone then with your fingers streched out where the tip of your pinkie lands straight down is the location.

+1

Actually with myself, I go even higher and use the spot right where my panties end.

I mean undies pant.

I mean undies END.

Which is rather high up cause I wear bikini briefs.

+2. Thanks Bro.
I shoot quads all the time. Funny tho, on my left side I have lots of lipomas so have to be very selective. I try to shoot between them. However I just read that shooting steriods into them has been used as therapy to dissolve them. May try that, but need to find out steriods they are talking about.
That is the only small issue that I have shooting quads. oh yeah grazed a never in my right side once. No big deal tho, just pulled out and repinned about an inch away. For me quads are painless.

Sometimes I have to pin my quads many times before I hit a spot that doesnt hurt. I am really sensitive sometimes. Shoulders are always painless for me.

Sometimes I have to pin my quads many times before I hit a spot that doesnt hurt. I am really sensitive sometimes. Shoulders are always painless for me.

I had the same problem, i guess everyones different coz it seems that when the pin first comes in contact with the skin it hurt like hell. after experimenting i found if i press down next to where im about to inject and pull the skin tight i get an almost painfree injection.

Top Bottom