Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how does my plan sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

govenator

What an amazing wealth of information this site is! Thank you very much, especially for those stickys.
Well, I’m newbie thinking about my first cycle, thinking about buying some liquid Test E this week when I get my check.
I’m 23 years old, 6’ tall, and 210lbs (though my love handles are starting to show due to laziness in the last 2 years, my wrestling weight was 189). Very healthy other than that. I did a caloric study back in college and it turned out to be something crazy, about 21,000 calories a day, not an exaggeration, although that was during sports. My life was very aerobic since I was a kid and as a result my heart is HUGE, u should see the x-rays. Though lately I think my body has realized that I could stand to lose a few lbs and I’m not nearly as hungry anymore, though I’m sure that will change once I start working out.
Anyways, on to my proposed plan: 250mg of liquid Test E twice a week with some creatine, weigh protein (not sure how much to take) and gallons of Gatorade. I’ll work out 3 times a week (I would like to work out more but no one seems to recommend it). I’ll do this for 8 weeks, then get off the Test E for 2 weeks and do aerobic stuff to get rid of this weight, then back on the Test E for another 8 weeks etc.
I’m not buying any anti estrogen or pct meds, simply because I can’t afford them. If I run into problems I will buy them.
Little scared about my first injection, I don’t want to get an abscess, but I’ve read the guidelines. Let me get this strait, when u stick the needle in your glute, you’re supposed to pull the plunger up a little and check the contents of the needle for blood, and if there is blood you’re supposed to stop because you’ve hit an artery????? Are there even arteries in your glutes???? And there’s blood everywhere in your body, I would think you’d see some blood in the needle even if u didn’t hit an artery!!

Anyways, what do u guys think of my plan?

Last edited:
I think you should edit your post and get rid of the bit where you ask for a source because that is against the rules of the board and you'll be banned ok .

Welcome to the board now go edit it mate plz.

Brad.

Thanks mate :)

Now im not sure where to start with your plan because it is so wrong every where to me .

I think you shouldn't do any aas yet you need to get your diet dialed in first and then work on training for a little while yet .

And never start a cycle without PCT any one .

Brad.

just assume that my caloric intake will be excessively large and ill take as much weigh protein as u want
and fine ill get on the pct

Here is a free platinum membership for a wk .

Now go and search the whole site about diet training and of course aas , type in first cycles into the search engine .

Dont take this the wrong way mate ok because we are here to help you out and stop you from hurting yourself and i do think you might not be even close you juicing yet .

Dont think twice about asking Q's about anything you want and dont worry its a very friendly board ...the best .

Brad.

Bro, our not going to the gym now....you dont just get some test and start lifting. Thats not how this shit works. Then stop the test and start doing aerobics. ??? !!! Gallons of gatorade? Seriously?? That shit is garbage. Its sugar water. If you dont know things like how much protein, how much water, ect to ingest every day, our not training seriously currently...ect ect... Then you need to stay away from drugs period.
Use that free plat that Hesnobradpitt gave ou and spend alot of time doing ALOT more research. Forget the AAS forum and go hit the training and diet forums. Get your shit together there first.

thank you for the membership.
ive done quite a bit of research. i know i need lots of calories and lots of protein. i have a schedule to meet so i am going to start this week no matter what, i just want to do it right. at least answer my question about the needle

i have a schedule to meet so i am going to start this week no matter what, i just want to do it right. at least answer my question about the needle

You are making some EXTREMELY foolish choices. No PCT, taking two weeks off then another 8 weeks..... You have NO idea what your getting yourself into. Or what you are doing. Take offense if you want to. But you will regret your hasty decision. Not to mention you WILL lose 90-100% of anything you gain with your "plan".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom