Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do you take proviron?

Prizz said:
oh yeah, I find it works well if you take it Every 12hrs..... I take 25mg at 5am when i wake up, and 25mg at 5pm personally..... Works well for me.....

Good info in that post Indy.... Especially about how it can enhance the effects of Test in a cycle, plus it decreases bloat and estrogen sides.... Proviron used to be very popular in the early to mid 1990's, but kinda got lost when the AI's like Arimidex became popular..... Best thing I like about Proviron is that 1 it's oral, and it doesn't take a high dose to see the effects.... Which makes it pretty affordable in the long run.....

rizz

Good point.

proviron is the shit, people don't realize how much it boosts your test. hell i didn't till ulter told me about it. i'm running 50mg ed with tbol and eq. hard as a rock and its day 3, then again i'm always hard as a rock

bruce410 said:
proviron is the shit, people don't realize how much it boosts your test. hell i didn't till ulter told me about it. i'm running 50mg ed with tbol and eq. hard as a rock and its day 3, then again i'm always hard as a rock

You make a good point Bruce..... One thing I TOTALLY love about Proviron is that it works VERY FAST..... Usually the 2nd day I see a difference in muscle hardness, and in sexual function, another big PLUS....

rizz

u can stay on it ur entire cycle length no matter how long, my question is since its a steroid does it increase any strength or size and also how is it for vasularity?

instant.muscle said:
u can stay on it ur entire cycle length no matter how long, my question is since its a steroid does it increase any strength or size and also how is it for vasularity?
Bump^^

Top Bottom