Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you lift and do cardio

halfaclue

Banned
I can not seem to find a system that works for me. I'm too dead ass tired lifting to do cardio...if I get up in the morning bfore work I either have a crappy cardio workout because I'm tired or I have a great cardio workout and then my lifting sucks that evening. Part of my problem is I play softball 3 nights a week...so i lift the other 4 days that I am not playing softball. Let me hear some ideas on how you guys lift and do cardio...also let me know you BF and how often you do cardio.

combo of running and swimming 4-5 days a week. lift 4 days a week. i do my cardio at about 430 in the am and lift around noontime. it sucks but its something you just have to expect as well as accept. what kind of cardio are you doing that it totally wipes you out?

I too find this a problem... Espically with work!!!

I duno, i've cut back way too much on the Cardio... but then again, my whole routine licks balls and I need to find a new one!!

Cardio??? Cardio sucks, not needed unless your an endurance athlete and even questionable then except for runners.

high intensity interval weight training can provide all the cardiovascular fitness you need. Try it with a HR monitor - my avg. HR during strength workouts 180 BPM

S

Since you can't lift 7/7 you can do cardio on your off days

he-man said:
combo of running and swimming 4-5 days a week. lift 4 days a week. i do my cardio at about 430 in the am and lift around noontime. it sucks but its something you just have to expect as well as accept. what kind of cardio are you doing that it totally wipes you out?

eliptical and tread mill machines...45minutes to an hour

ebear said:
With three nights a week of softball, I'd suspect you are already getting enough cardio!

LOL..I wish...its a bunch of guys who try to live out their baseball dreams with slow pitch softball. If it wasn't for the heat, i wouldn't sweat most games.

Top Bottom