Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you guys shave/nair your own back??!!

Whacked

My girl and I broke up. I was used to having her nair my back every 2 weeks, Worked perfect. Love the stuff.

How can I get to my entire back by myself!?!?!

Any ideas?

Tale a disposable razor and slip a copper tube about a foot long over the handle (I think it's 3\8 inch). You can reach everything.

tw

Or if ya want to buy something, they make an extention handle for a regular razor specifically for that purpose. Think it is like 12 bucks. Check like Walgreens and such.

I can honestly say that I don't have that problem. If you do, and don't have anybody to assist you in removing the back hair then go to a salon and have it waxed off by a professional. It will be done right and you'll have no worries about having to do it effectively yourself.

i remember those days...Simple solution...Take a ride over to walmart and pick up some stuff called MAGIC shave cream. Its like nair but doesn't burn the f ck out of your skin...All you need is a spachula and a mirror...Stuff works great...

quoting al budy:

"that back hair's there for a reason, peg!

it keeps you off me!"

lol

Top Bottom