Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you feel about having a guy massage you?

I've had a couple done by male LMT's, but they were sports massage and nothing like the ones I get now to relax. Massage isn't necessarily a sensual thing for me, but it's not not sensual at the same time.

If that makes any sense.

ew, eewwwwww, and EWWWWWWWWWW!!

No way is some dude going to rub me down. I have a good lady friend that does it for me at discount, but also cause i've sent a lot of business her way...

ewwwww

Whiskey

FreakMonster said:
I was watching last weeks episode of Entourage, not sure if any of you guys watched it. Anyways Drama played by Matt Dillions brother has this massage therapist in Vegas who claims he is the best. Of course his friends tease him about it because he's a guy but Drama says there's nothing sexual about a man giving you a massage.

So he ends up going to Vegas to get his massage and books the guy for the whole weekend. Drama invites him out and toward the end of the night Drama says he has a kink in his neck that needs a rub down so they go back to the salon but the salon is closed. So drama suggest they go back to the room for him to get a rub down. So they go back to the room and while Drama is in the bathroom changing, the massage therapist thinks that Drama wants more than just a massage so he strips naked and jumps in the bed and waits for Drama to come out. So when he comes out Drama says "Bro what the funk do you think your doing?" Shakes his head and walks out the door freaking pissed off. LOL

To me I have never had a guy massage me and I would feel VERY uncomfortable if a guy was touching me. I don't know why but it FREAKS me out even if it's not meant to be in a sexual way. So I'm on myspace and there's this guy who won't leave me the funk alone bugging me about wanting give me a free massage because he's in massage school. I swear he's messaged me about 15 times and I haven't responded but I'm just about to snap and go off on him. Should I write him back a really nasty email?

And how do you feel about a man giving you a massage?

i saw that episode. drama was hillarious with his mixed messages. very very gay, lol.

no way would i let a guy massage me. maybe my shoulders, but on the bed with a towel type massage? hell no. I don't want to put cute illegal asians trying to pay off their mobsters out of work.

I liked when George was disturbed because "it moved" while getting massaged by a dude in the Seinfeld episode.

I ONLY have men massage me
Women cannot get deep enough into my fascia to give me any benefit.
:whatever:
I dont give a shit if some dude sees my shlong

Top Bottom