Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do you deal with a BROKEN HEART?

A broken heart is not easily fixed.......if ever...and the older you get the harder the recovery...Im still recovering and its been 2 1/2 years...My first answer was alcohol...but after about a year of boozing every nite (yes a year) I got smart and said WTF??? Fuck that bitch.... she is the one fucked in the head..not I... so I quit the boozing and turned my attention back to the gym.... the change was amazing.... I found something that I could let my anger out on... I've had my share of sexual adventures since.......( I am a magnet for married woman........unbelievable) but that is not a cure..and can get you in trouble... you have to go back and look at the relationship and look at what was wrong with it....its hard to do but you must do it... then after I did this.. I used the old "Outta site outta mind" theory........ and this works great.... don't talk to her, don't call her and if she calls you don't pick up the phone... You are probably thinking "But if she calls she may want to get back together" Yeah maybe she does..but why would you go back??? So the next time she meets someone and "kisses" on him and dumps you it hurts twice as bad????? She totally broke your trust in her.......... she is NOT the person you thought she was...You have to think of her like cancer now.............what do you do with cancer??? You cut it out and throw it away........so it doesn't grow back..............

i hear ya there... and i am having a hell of a time understanding things, but i do... i dont understand why i would be told so much and then within 2 weeks she did what she did... i spoke with her on the phone today and it sounds like very little happened, but a kiss is a kiss... and i had a promise that would not happen while she was away... i guess she checked the board the other day, so she may see this... and i will refrain from showing any anger... sure i am hurt but i guess i hurt her too... the main thing wrong with the relationship in my opinion, was being apart... the distance destroyed so much... at least thats what i believe.. i also believe that this is what she wanted, a way out.

Thefantom1 has some good points here. A broken heart is in a way equal to be in morning for the loss of a loved one. You just have to keep yourself busy for a while to get your mind off of her.

I know this well and if you keep hanging on to thought of it working out, then your world is going to come to a screeching halt. You become so obsessed with her to the point were nothing not even your own well being is important to you anymore.

Fantom1 mentioned that the older you get the harder it is to recover because you start to see life in a different perspective the older you get. We tend to place a higher value on everything thing that is a part of our lives such as a someone who we are in a relationship with and when they decide not to be a part of it anymore it becomes increasingly difficult to let go with age.

i think the main cause of my grief is the fact that until i found out about the new fella, despite my dating, i was 98% sure i was going to be marrying this girl... now, its hard to imagine not... i mean, i watch friends and see the wedding one where ross says the wrong name... i see julia roberts in best friends wedding... i dont want to be getting married to someone and look out at her and think "thats the one i really want".

Gilbyag said:
I fuck as many girls as I can for as long as I can... that always helps me. It eventually gets old or you find one you really like.
I 100% agree. will help you keep your mind of your major problem.:D

girls are like buses.. a new one comes every 5 minutes... lol get over it baby... move on and have fun

Gilbyag said:
I fuck as many girls as I can for as long as I can... that always helps me. It eventually gets old or you find one you really like.

Well, I must admit this answer explains nearly everything to me.

All I can say is... no wonder

:worried:

Marijuana and Jim Beam. Plus there's nothing better to get a girl off your mind than a new girl.

She e-mailed you! She didn't even have it in her to tell you face to face. I am sorry but any girl that even kissed another guy whist she was with me would be history. I played that game many years ago when I was younger and learnt NEVER give them a 2nd chance.
Move on and take the advice everyone has given you. Even with injured shouldrs you can still train and work around things. Read my quote below.

i turned quotes off :) too many quotes are longer than the posts!!!!

i am moving on, i have no other options...

she couldnt have told me face to face, she is in vermont... i just wanted a phone call for that news.

Top Bottom