Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do you cycle test propiant?

snakeryu

I want to use prop because its quick in acting and ending. I don't care how many times I have to pin myself, the long ester ones messes up my cardio and endurance training because of the excessive water/fat retention and shin split after running. I tend to start feeling slow and sluggish after awhile.

so my question is how many mg must I use a week and should I stack it with something or just run it alone?

I think its a big myth that prop doesnt cause water retention!

Test is test brother if you have got a crap diet and dont run an AI you WILL hold water on prop.

Unless your getting ready for a comp or something I wouldnt bother

But with that said

6-8 weeks pinning 150mg eod works for me

1-8 test prop 100mg every other day
1-8 armadex .5mg every other day
4-8 hcgenerate 5 caps every day
8-12 forma-stanzol 5 pump am and pm
8-12 unleashed and post cycle 3 caps of each every day

this will work just fine bro

I definitely understand that no matter what test I use I will still retain water, what I meant to say is that I don't want that bloated feeling for 12 weeks and that's why I'm choosing a prop because its allows me to finish my cycle quicker, which in turn enable me to start my endurance training ASAP. My diet tends to be on and off, its another reason why I want to run it for only 6 week. I never calculated my bf% but I can tell you that I'm not a fat bastered.

Height:5'9
Weight: 180 but right now I'm on a cycle so I'm probably 174.

Its hard to commit when you have family and friends around you that eat mostly junk food all day. Its frustrating!!!

Top Bottom